Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2022, 01:36 AM

Talking bike ride

It was a great day for a bike ride. Put on my bikini with string sides and somewhat cheeky back. Tank top and put in a 15-mile ride today. The best part was that I had one person yell out to me, haven't seen you in a while, and a friendly wave.
Old 05-03-2022, 11:31 AM

Default Bike ride

Why wear a tank top? I ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.
I used to ride in often in very short running shorts and occasionally in a brief swimsuit, but I got saddle sores and chafing on my inner thighs so I now wear bike shorts. How do you avoid the problems I had?
Old 05-04-2022, 11:33 AM

I don't have any issues with chafing. Possibly a different bike seat. As far as saddle soreness I wear this inside my swimsuit. I have to admit the padding that I put in covers more than the swimsuit does on each side. I have to tuck that part in so it's not sticking out of my swimsuit. This padding makes for a more comfortable ride. As far as not wearing a shirt I'm sure I'd get even more looks and not sure I want to push my luck. With string sides and no shirt, I might get some complaints. I ride 15-20 miles all over the place. If I'm just in the neighborhood then yes I go with no shirt or if I'm cutting the grass.

Cycling Shorts Cushion
Old 05-05-2022, 10:28 AM

While I am sure I get some looks of disapproval cycling without a shirt, I suspect I would get less than someone wearing a very brief swimsuit and nothing else.
While we all have to decide what we prefer, I would rather bike shirtless with bike shorts than in a brief swimsuit wearing one, even if chafing and saddle sores were not an issue.