Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2022, 12:32 AM
Speedo Member

Default Father in law now a speedo guy!

I wanted to follow this original post up -- can't believe it is 3 years ago already! I am 100% speedo now, can't believe how I ever wore board shorts. So freeing wearing a speedo! Just so much more comfortable, better than line, we all know the feeling!

So today, my father-in-law busted out a speedo and wore his too! Earlier in the day, I offered to buy him 2 speedos for his cruise coming up in January and he brushed it off, saying he didn't need any speedos and he wouldn't wear them. Less than an hour later, he went inside and changed into a navy speedo! He came down the stairs with so much confidence - he walked over and tied up the waist band, asking "so what do you think?". We told him he looked good in them...and he really did! He wanted to be one of the (speedo) guys, which was really refreshing! Hopefully he continues wearing it! He definitely seemed to like it and feel comfortable. We have always busted his chops about wearing long board shorts then pulling them up high on his legs when he lays out in the chair to suntan....I guess he realized how silly that was and threw the speedo on!