Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2021, 12:10 PM

Default Was there a specific event in your life that “turned you on” to swim briefs?

Was there a specific event in your life that “turned you on” to swim briefs?

At some point in their lives, many guys seem to somehow “learn” that crawling into and wearing a snug-fitting swim brief might be “fun”. Do others have a story to tell? Here is mine.

I have a male cousin, a year younger than I who lives on the west coast, over a thousand miles away from where I grew up in a landlocked place. He grew up in a much bigger town, one that likely had a school with a pool that he could swim in.

Once a year, in the summer, he and his family made a trip back to see the brothers and sisters who lived close to my family, my mom being his mom’s sister, and his family would stay as guests at the various houses.

There was no public pool in the local town, but we did have a huge lake nearby. I did not swim at all, but my cousins swim very well, and going to the lake was an outing for all the family members including the cousins and the other members of my family on my mother’s side.

I am trying to remember how old I was. I could not have been more than 12. There were actually two male west-coast cousins, one a year younger than me—maybe 11—and the other about two years older than me—maybe 14. I am pretty sure I had not gone through puberty (aka my first real ejaculation) but things must have been starting to stir for me.

Both of the male cousins showed up at the lake wearing swim briefs, though I was particularly fascinated by the one the younger cousin was wearing, in retrospect what must have been an early version of a bright sapphire blue Speedo with white pinstriping. If my age guess is right this would have been the summer of 1959. T was wearing “clunky” pair of plaid boxer trunks—short by today’s standards, and with a nylon brief-style liner, but I much more envied my cousin’s swimwear and I knew that is where I wanted to be. Real swimmers wore briefs and my two cousins were standing there as proof.

Then some strange things happened in retrospect. My younger cousin ended his time in the water, but continued to wear his blue Speedo and a tee back at the cabin. His mom said to my mom “he really likes that suit—he wears it all the time even when he is not swimming!” His mom thought it was rather strange that he wore his suit all the time but let him do it.

Then it came time to go home from the lake. My younger cousin saw no reason to remove his suit. He just pulled on a pair of jeans over plus his tee. Turns out, my cousin planned to spend the night at my parents house where there was only 2 bedrooms and the kids staying there slept in one bed. I knew my cousin was still wearing his Speedo under his jeans. How he planned to deal with this already was a topic of some interest to me.

My cousin did not spend the entire night in the Speedo, even though it was completely dry—at some point the Speedo came off and he must have pulled on a looser fitting pair of shorts or maybe a pajama bottom of some sort. The bright blue Speedo got tossed to the end of the bed. I really wanted to try it on but of course I did not dare do that. It would seem odd if I did that without asking him first, and I certainly did not know what he would make of my “weird” interest in the suit. And remember we were both just pre-pubescent boys at the time—me at least only vaguely aware of what all was in store for me.

But my fondness for swim briefs—but particularly bright blue Speedos trimmed with white piping—to this day has never left me. As an adult I never did dare ask my cousin about the events that took place that day or why he liked his Speedo so much he wore it when he was not swimming. He grew up, I grew up and we more-or-less parted ways. But I have never fully gotten over this series of innocent events that took place so long ago and still vividly remember how he looked as an 11-year old wearing that bright blue Speedo that he was so fond of!

Had I owned that suit at that time I would have been very fond of it too!
Old 02-06-2021, 05:10 PM

When we were kids, my mother ordered matching red & white swim briefs from Sears. As I grew up we got bigger ones, but when I was size 18 I tried squeezing into my old size 12 suit. I looked as flat as a girl, and the feeling was great. Maybe I was still too young to get an erection, but when that time came, the tight suits were a real turn-on, especially if there was no room to grow! They sold nylon underwear that did not stretch, and Ocean Brief nylon swimwear that did not stretch, I was hooked. Now I can even get flat-front gaff thongs, and Mategear low-cut flat-front suits, I have posted pictures of them here although few guys seem to share my enthusiasm.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:09 PM

When I left home at the age of 27. The prospect of my mother seeing my skimpy swim briefs hanging out to dry seemed somewhat embarrassing. But as soon as I had my own place it was out with the square cuts and into the briefs!
Old 02-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Speedo Member

Nothing special turned me on. When I first lived alone I had the privacy to sunbathe in bikini underwear. Years later I wore a speedo style suit to a public beach and love the freedom and sensuality of the breeze and sun on my near nakedness. This was in the 1980s when thongs first hit the market so I rapidly migrated to ever smaller bikinis, then rio style, then thongs.
I definitely prefer wearing microsuits, thongs, g-string, or being naked when at the beach but always select locations where that is common.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:59 PM

Default Swim Team

The short answer is no specific event. I was on swim team since a young age. The suit then was a blue, green or black trunk of nylon material. By my teens the suits became briefs. It was part of being a swimmer. Sure, I grew up sexually wearing those tight suits for two or three sessions a day. I liked being in my swimsuits, not for sexual reasons, but because they felt comfortable. I never gave my bulging anatomy much thought. I was a guy, just like all the guys on my team. As I got older and started to encounter a different view of guys in swim briefs, I questioned the logic. My body is what it is, just like the opposite sex. The whole male bulge freak out made me more adamant in my commitment to always wear what I want. I like my male form. It is the artwork of the human body, regardless of gender. I am not in my suits for sexual display, I wear briefs because I like how they look and feel. Oh yeah, and I am a swimmer.

For the folks who call my anatomy junk, just remember... 50% plus your gender got defined by male junk. Junk is just not the right term.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:35 AM

Default Grandfather

We didn't have a public pool in our town, but did have a large lake with a swimming beach. My grandfather would take us there since neither of my parents liked to swim. He always wore a brief suit and since I looked up to him, I decided to do the same thing.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:01 PM

Alan, I totally agree with you concerning the term junk.

In high school we had to take swim class. Blue 100% nylon Ocean Brief was the suit given out each class. When finished it was returned to be washed. Suits did not stretch and there was an inner brief. Large drawstring were used to help hold them up. Well the first time I put this suit on, I was hooked. The suit was some what baggy so hiding erections was not possible, and it was easy to discern which way every boy pointed. I did borrow several, just forgot to return them. Still have them today, and I have one that was never worn in its original box. these suits were my go-to assist for my private time.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Speedos

My next door neighbor was on swim team. We used to go swimming at the public pool in the park near where we lived. We were probably in 7th or 8th grade at the time. He wore his team suit and I was quite interested in it. Finally had the courage to ask him if I could borrow one from him. Never looked back.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:15 PM

At school when a friend lent me a real speedo swim bikini of that very light fabric which felt so flimsy against my skin and gave me a very obvious bulge, I ditched the heavy nylon bathing costume, never to be seen again! The sheer thrill of feeling my cock free to bulge out and see it's form when the bikini was wet, was enough to get the blood flowing and when someone brushed against it, as invariably happened when I was standing in a line waiting to swim, the was a tingling feeling caused by the fabric which then increased the size of the bulge. Standing looking in the mirror after a shower and seeing the bulge along was exhilarating as was the stares of my grandmother.
Old 02-19-2021, 01:33 AM

I was on a swim team before jammers were popular, so I wore the team suit which was a brief. I honestly think that wearing swim briefs got me interested in wearing skimpier women's suits to swim and panties for underwear.