Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2021, 12:39 AM

Default New Here

Hi all, CaptainJammer referred me. Lifelong swimmer and swim brief fan. Love my swimsuits! I hope to join in and maybe add some stories. I am an older guy, so once I figure out how to add pics, I am not as hot and erection building as the young studs...lol. Speedo on, Alan.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimmerAlan
Hi all, CaptainJammer referred me. Lifelong swimmer and swim brief fan. Love my swimsuits! I hope to join in and maybe add some stories. I am an older guy, so once I figure out how to add pics, I am not as hot and erection building as the young studs...lol. Speedo on, Alan.

Hey SwimmerAlan,

Hi and welcome. I'm new here too although I've lurked as a guest for a very long time. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:20 AM
StrawberryBoards

Well welcome both. Hope you are enjoying and feeling encouraged to posts pics... is always what breathes life into the boards
Old 01-10-2021, 05:38 PM

Welcome!
Good luck with adding pictures. If you want pics big enough to see, you can link to pics posted elsewhere, but are severely restricted to what can actually be embedded in a post.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:15 AM

Hey! I am from Vancouver, Canada. Also new to this forum.

Have been reading posts on this forum for quite some time. I recently decided to sign up and join the conversations here!
Old 01-25-2021, 11:38 AM

Default Jca

Welcome to the board!
Old 02-14-2021, 02:59 AM

Hi and welcome :-D I'm back after a looooong absence myself.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:18 PM

Welcome to the board! I am an older guy, you are in good company. Keep in mind, when we were young most guys wore Speedos so we just keep wearing them. I can wear briefer styles now, ordered from around the world.

To post pictures, I go to http://www.resize-photos.com/ upload the photo, select 800 pixels and move the slider to 50%. I download and save the photo to use here, you can see my shots in other postings here.
Old 02-18-2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Welcome to the board! I am an older guy, you are in good company. Keep in mind, when we were young most guys wore Speedos so we just keep wearing them. I can wear briefer styles now, ordered from around the world.

To post pictures, I go to http://www.resize-photos.com/ upload the photo, select 800 pixels and move the slider to 50%. I download and save the photo to use here, you can see my shots in other postings here.
I'm in your team guys. Wore speedos at school and can't stop. Annoys a lot of people but I perservere. Also wearing briefer styles.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:18 AM

Welcome Alan,

I know of another Allen that used to be a photographer around the socal area. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share! Welcome!