Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Strolling on Ocracoke Beach-A Navel Nut's Missed Opportunity

Hi, guys: I introduced myself in the Swimsuit area earlier and thought you might like this story. This took place on Ocracoke Beach in 1998. This was my second visit and I had a new small bikini from Lynn's Lines out of Florida. (Does anyone remember her? Great bikinis and service!) Not a micro like my current one, but skimpy nonetheless, with 1/2 inch strings, lined pouch, and cheek-and-cleavage show. If you haven't read my previous post, here is some repeat information necessary for this story. I love bodybuilding, bodyshaving, and tanning with tiny tan lines. I like my bikini strings straight across, with the front top edge resting (comfortably!) right on top of my adequate endowment for maximum exposure of my flat abs and to showcase my orgasmic innie bellybutton (which is nine inches above the "package"). I am a lifetime "navel nut" and one of my principal micro/bikini/thong pleasures is the bellybutton festival they create. My new bikini was a black-and-pink tropical print. It was a gorgeous day and I was enjoying an easy saunter. I saw a guy up ahead of me who looked interesting, especially when I got right by him. He was a little older than me and somewhat large. He was wearing off-white swim briefs but had done something interesting. He had pulled them down in the front as low as he could, with the top edge right on his cock. About a third of his butt was showing, and he had rolled the sides to be narrow. I stopped to chat, resting my hands comfortably on my hips, and facing him. He got a good look at me, smiled and had a twinkle in his eye. Without a word, he reached up with his right index finger and twirled his rather large innie bellybutton, still looking at me and smiling. It caught me off-guard, pleasantly so but to the point that I did NOT respond in a like manner. We chatted some more and then parted. I look at the navel orgasm as one of the heights of safe sex. No exchange of fluid, intense, sustained for as long as desired AND full-bodied! So let's see how that conversation might have played out, and what I wished I had said and done: As my beach buddy was fingering that great bellybutton of his, I causally reached up with my right index finger and slowly slid it deeply into my own navelicious work of art. Mm,mm! Continuing my delightful rotation, here are my comments: "Looks like we have something in common." "Is yours orgasmic like mine?" "Sure feels great, doesn't it?" "How about taking turns fingering each other?" "Let me do you first." "Oh, man, that's a great bellybutton! So nice and deep!" "Looks like you're enjoying my technique!" "Glad you liked it!" "Yep, my turn!" "Man, you sure know what you're doing!" OHHHH...YEAH!!!