Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2019, 07:26 PM
Speedo Member

Default Sexiest swimwear

Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here
Old 07-15-2019, 09:26 PM

Default Hi

Skinz looks neat! I’ve been looking for new suits too , too many to choose from ! Daily jocks has some good looking suits. See few on beach not many . What’s your favorite place?
Peace
Old 07-15-2019, 11:26 PM

Check out Dubiobikinis and US4MEN Bikinis.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:42 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemabikiniguy
Hey all. I just splurged and ordered a few suits from skinzwear. They were the hottest ones i could find online, do any of you know a website that sells similar or even hotter swimsuits? Just thought I'd ask here

I like a lot of the offerings at www.koalaswim.com. I'm not much for the fem suits, but a lot of the others are really great. All the ones I have purchased are pretty awesome.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Speedo Member

I have checked out koala they definitely have some sexy suits...some seem a little out there though. Thanks for all the suggestions I'm definitely going to check all those sites out. As of now skinzwear may be my favorite. So many options.

I have tried on here before with not much luck finding out any good public spots to swim in a bikini. So if anyone has a suggestion on that pool, ocean, or lake in new England. The weather here the next few days is going to be perfect for some sun and swimming in sexy suit so any suggestions will be very appreciated!
Old 07-16-2019, 09:31 PM

Default Swim spots

Rock River in southern Vermont great nude spot. You park and hike in a bit
Till see sign for clothing optional. Nice cool pools in river to swim. First spot is family area next few can be mixed m and w, last few all guys.
Also place near by men’s bed and breakfast. Also give massages called Frogmeadow looks great I haven’t been yet.

Ogunquit beach in Maine go down beach a little ways be speedos for sure nice town. Got new boogie board hope to get there soon. Hope this helps not sure what u like

Any guys into cycling ? The gear is fun !

Peace

Last edited by nespeedoguy : 07-16-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:56 AM
Speedo Member

If the weather participates I think I may make the drive to ogunquit (sp) I've heard about it for a while and just think I should go! Unfortunately I don't think I'll have my new suits from skinzwear by then. But I have plenty more in my collection and a bunch that have never seen water or sunlight..lol
Old 07-17-2019, 01:05 AM

Default Beach

Enjoy suit time! Sent pvt. about beach

Be cool if guys got together in their suits
Peace
Old 07-19-2019, 07:00 PM
Speedo Member

I never made it to the beach this but my skinzwear arrived today! And the definitely met all my expectations! The one I'm in now (on my lame back deck) has a 3/4 contoured rear and a small front pouch. It covers everything just fine until I get any sort of excitement down there then. These suits are definitely sexy cuts, but for now they are going to be for private areas and I'll keep the more traditional bikinis for when I venture out onto a public beach.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:17 PM
Speedo Member

What do you guys think of the coverage of this pouch?