Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Unlikely as no response when you first described it.

Btw, will we hear the lovely story of St Helier?
Any chance also of recalling a model or type name for the suit in order to pursue the quest with the Speedo Museum in Sydney?
Sorry been away. I can't remember the name of the blue suit, which I bought in st. Helier. It was a Lycra type material different from the usual speedo fabric and quite stretchy. Had a front seem and one seem either side more to the front than the sides. Lower cut that normal speedos and with sides about 1/2" wide. That's about all I can recal about it. One of the most comfortable suits I ever wore
Old 09-03-2014, 07:20 AM

A front seam creates a pouch giving more space for your bits that tend to be a little crushed in the smooth front of a Speedo design. This may account for the added comfort.
A front pouch need not be so large or heavily engineered so as to appear inappropriate to the casual viewer.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:42 AM
Speedo Member

Default super skimpy bikinis - at the legal limit for public consumption

My bikinis are so skimpy they are barely legal on a public beach. All the hair had to go. The sides are about 1/8" elastic bands. The back is at most a half-back. They are thin, unlined, and probably don't weigh an ounce. I can conceal three of these micro mini-bikinis in my fist. I spent four hours on the beach last Sunday walking for miles in nothing but a tiny black one. I have one of each color except pink:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/a..._browsehist_en
Old 09-24-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Never wear broader than 2" side suits and have started wearing a 1.5 " one. Does that count as a bikini? Certainly as brief as I intend to go.

I'm right there with you. I can't do more than 3" or less than 1.5". more than 2" is too much, and I don't have the body to pull off less than 1.5"...skin too lose from my uneducated youth.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:27 PM

For years my favorite style was the No Pouch Brief from Parr of Arizona.
http://www.nu-parr.com/product.php?p...cat=252&page=2

When I had worn out the two I had, I wasn't in Phoenix and couldn't find them on the Internet and have since settled on my new favorite, the 1.5 Classic Wonderjock from Aussiebum.
http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/760/black/

I think both of these would fit in the "bikini" category. Speedos are good too. I've never really gotten into wearing micros and thongs in public, though I've owned a few.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:58 PM

So true about the straight line. I love a 2" speedo-style, low on the hips, with just a bit of butt crack in the back. It's good for sunning, for showing off and for swim practices - versatile, and hot looking. I've got a few 2" Speedo-brand suits made in England from e-Bay. They hold up well in chlorine and look really good. At least, they FEEL really good. Have to leave the 'look' judgement to others.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:11 PM

Crawler, you are allowed to put on your 2" side Speedos and look in the mirror, both before and after you step into the shower. You are permitted to decide that you look good. What other's think is less important than how you feel about wearing Speedos, enjoy the experience !
Old 09-26-2014, 07:41 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Crawler, you are allowed to put on your 2" side Speedos and look in the mirror, both before and after you step into the shower. You are permitted to decide that you look good. What other's think is less important than how you feel about wearing Speedos, enjoy the experience !

Crawler - as always, Torchwatch is right on. Part of the fun of wearing a low cut speedo is being able to admire yourself in it. So go ahead and do that and enjoy it.

Dooley67
Old 09-27-2014, 06:19 PM

I wear brief swimwear 1 to 1.5 inch sides.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
A front seam creates a pouch giving more space for your bits that tend to be a little crushed in the smooth front of a Speedo design. This may account for the added comfort.
A front pouch need not be so large or heavily engineered so as to appear inappropriate to the casual viewer.

This is the trend I dislike the most. I rarely find a pouch that fits well. I prefer a flat front. If you put it on when you are cold your bits stay snug and dont give you any funny business...