Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2014, 06:02 AM

which is the 'yes' and which is the 'no'? Again it becomes vulgar and obscene for men which massive bulges as it looks like some restless 'thing' trying to burst out especially when walking....
Old 07-04-2014, 06:37 AM

Default see post#2

It's not about vulgarity and obscenity - red is better fit than white
Old 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM

With fine bodies like these pictures, it would be a shame not to show a little bulge detail...art not obscenity.

In general, I some bulge rather than have everything squeezed unnaturally and compressed. I am not a fan of the V look but I love the very low cut and somewhat narrow sides. I also like to see the seat more cut away narrow...if the cheeks are fit.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
With fine bodies like these pictures, it would be a shame not to show a little bulge detail...art not obscenity.

In general, I some bulge rather than have everything squeezed unnaturally and compressed. I am not a fan of the V look but I love the very low cut and somewhat narrow sides. I also like to see the seat more cut away narrow...if the cheeks are fit.
I agree that a cut away back is only good if you have firm buns. Low cut is definitely better if you have a bikini which has a tendency to become V shaped. I have a couple of suits with very narrow sides which can be stretched up and show a bulging V or remain low cut and straight across with minimal V. My preference is to point my package sideways rather than up when it becomes squashed. Sideways allows for movement. Though some suits become quite narrow.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:18 PM

The blue speedo made bikini I referred to in my original post was bought in Jersey in late 70s I think. I found it in a multi store of all places in a corner beside other swimwear. Couldn't believe it as I'd never seen anything so skimpy by speedo. It was made of a Lycra/spandex type fabric and was very stretchy. There were a number of panels to as two front to make up the pouch and they joined the main rear panel at the side which as only about 1.5cm wide. They had white and a pale royal blue colour. I so wanted a white pair but when I tried it on in the changing room with a semi hard on it was obviously a size small causing quite a bulge. My embarrassment was complete when the sales lady just came in and saw me. She was really good about it and suggested I try the size bigger which was the blue one. I really loved that suit and wore it many times on holidays for years after. Not sure what became of it though. My surprise was that it was officially speedo as I'd never seen anything like it or since then! Anybody else remember or had this suit?
Old 07-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Default name?

Unlikely as no response when you first described it.

Btw, will we hear the lovely story of St Helier?
Any chance also of recalling a model or type name for the suit in order to pursue the quest with the Speedo Museum in Sydney?
Old 07-05-2014, 07:41 PM

Talking Speedo 1" Solar / Aussiebum Swish

I love the Speedo 1" Solar and Aussiebum Swish bikinis. They are really small, flattering, ride below the hip bones and have that straight across the hips cut. They make my butt and package look very nice.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:58 AM

I like both Suits to be honest... The red does fit a bit better but the white looks good too. I find that it becomes vulgar when you see someones winkie in too small of a suit in a odd position as if it will pop out at any time... Bulges are very nice and everyone should be proud of their manhood but don't go too far especially if you are out and about... I personally prefer bikinis as they are a nice blend of feeling sexy and still acceptable at the beach.... Plus I like Tiny sides but a full back as it stays put.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:35 AM

Default agree...

Striking photography for tiny-sided bikini I thought, in last pic of Cool Photos thread
Old 08-31-2014, 09:04 PM
Speedo Member

The suit in the first is a little too small.
The suit in the second pic is just about right.