Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Speedo Member

Default Are you ready for Valentine's week, which underwear style do you prefer?

I am excited for the valentine's day, with perfect date night ideas and ready to wear my sexy thong underwear style. Share your thought which underwear do you try to wear?
Old 02-05-2021, 01:48 AM

Default Red

Red Spandex Rick Major hip brief and ergo wear trunk. Got them at internatinaljock.com. Sure shows the equipment ! The Rick majors can dual as swim brief also. As for plans non yet hope get lucky ! Hope everyone staying warm over winter been working out in my solar suits for fun!
Cheers!
Old 02-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
Red Spandex Rick Major hip brief and ergo wear trunk. Got them at internatinaljock.com. Sure shows the equipment ! The Rick majors can dual as swim brief also. As for plans non yet hope get lucky ! Hope everyone staying warm over winter been working out in my solar suits for fun!
Cheers!
Thanks for your response, i will definitely try the briefs.
Old 02-09-2021, 06:15 PM

Talking Are you Are you ready for Valentine's week, which underwear style do you pre prefer?

It'll still be pretty cold during Valentine's Day weekend, so I'll wear bright pink colored long sleeve, leotard with a long back zipper, matching bright colored pink opaque tights and pink ballet panties (brief style) under my tights with a big red cardboard heart, held in place over my leotard clad chest. Over them, I wear nylon stripped running pants with a warm long sleeve winter shirt. They feel so nice, especially being with her on Valentine's Day at a Valentine's Day costume party.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:43 AM

Smile To Men's Swimsuit Board Administrator

Have a new email address since last month : edmundsquire@mail.com