Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2021, 10:41 PM

for sure whats local laws. Just search for thongs and myrtle beach. You will find out really quick that a thong will not be worn at myrtle
Old 01-22-2021, 03:28 PM

Smile Speedo friendly?

There a lot of beaches, at least on the U.S. east coast, where not many men wear speedo swimsuits. I like wearing Speedo style swim suits (brief style) that cover up my male lowers and allowing for a normal male reaction, like a nice erection in them from the feel of the sexy smooth material and snug fit. If a guy is in decent shape, feeling very comfortable and looks good in them, then he should wear a pair of nice swim briefs. I wouldn't worry if a swim club or beach is speedo friendly or not. Just enjoy wearing them with the soft snug and light feeling in speedos.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:14 AM

I don't think there's any speedo-unfriendly beach on earth. You just need to show up in your speedo with confidence, and that is it.

If someone chose to confront you, you just needed to tell them speedo is a legit swimming attire.

End of story. Don't over think it!
Old 01-30-2021, 04:44 PM

I see no reason why you shouldn't wear Speedos anywhere. I usually
wear less, but in school holidays I avoid obvious family beaches. Although I'm not gay, I look for gay friendly beaches because I know they won't mind those gorgeous g-strings with spaghetti around the sides and back. I've got a nice derriere and don't mind showing it off!

At my local indoor pool (a hotel leisure club which is adults only) I wear half back Speedo type swimsuits.