Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2013, 03:10 AM

Swim thongs are not every ones suit of choice. If the person isn't comfortable wearing a thong no amount of cajoling will make the person comfortable only bitter and resentful nothing good will come of it.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:03 AM

I would encourage and enable rather than cajole, hoping the experience would would be positive and repeated a 2nd and maybe 3rd time.
The school system always tried to force students into conforming and doing things they didn't want to, the effect was often to put people off sport, reading etc for life. Better to help people discover new experiences without prejudice or pain.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:06 PM

California Dolphin implies he found the picture on a 'general swimming board', rather than a board such as this one devoted more to, as the banner on the upper left states, "guys in hot speedos". While we all know there are skimpy thongs and micro-suits available for purchase, you won't see such articles on boards devoted to 'general' swimming discussions - i.e., competitive racing, stroke techniques, etc. - the type of board where I think CD may have found his wonderful picture. The suit in CD's picture IS rather brief (and looks amazing on that athlete), although I don't think it is any briefer than what many competitive swimmers wore (and a few still wear) before the jammer/tech suit era. In the 90s, those 'paper suits' were so skimpy and revealing they made you gasp with delight....
Old 07-07-2013, 08:38 PM

Default GoSwim

Yes, that website is all about training and correct swim technique and is certainly not a speedo fantasy board.
The shot* from CD on breastroke mistakes is very good and is in fact repeated in the other direction - but it is a very complicated site with lots of video shots under "lessons". The girls are in these as well however and there are bodysuits being worn on occasions so it needs a lot of sorting to find any guys in speedos, let alone a nice brief racer which were a delight to see in competitions in what seems now to be the very distant past.

*all the speedos seem to be anonymous but that guy alone seems to be wearing an intriguing club suit with symbol and letters.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:10 AM

Smile Another squeeze ....

This Turbo guy seems to have just about made it but maybe he thinks the Trojans play water polo with a baseball bat ?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...j3afo1_500.jpg
Old 07-23-2013, 02:11 AM

Default another pic...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3710/9...29fceabd_b.jpg

Having just spotted this it immediately reminded me of CD's post#1 (nice brief speedo again in a similar position).
Old 07-23-2013, 03:46 AM

The swimsuit in Byrons photo appears to be a briefer cut than the swimsuit in CDs photo. The photos looks to be in the same position in the water.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:56 PM

Default underwater pic

I liked the second speedo as I did the first but haven't identified that pattern
(GoSwim cannot explain what may be a club logo on the one from CD)
Old 07-24-2013, 03:34 AM

Here's another one:

https://www.goswimtv.com/lessons/152...lling-too-soon

The vid is only available for subscribers -which I believe is a Pay For View arrangement.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:52 AM

I think the brief shown in CDs post #19 is the same as the brief in post #1.