Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011, 10:38 AM

Default Low Mirrors

Reading the story about the hot swimmer in the maroon suit glancing over himself in a long mirror before going poolside, I wondered has anyone noticed how useless mirrors in UK sports centres are.
Unlike the long mirror in the story we have small mirrors, they are placed so high that to see yourself in your new tight brief suit you have to stand on one of the benches provided for changing on tip toe, hoping that no one will enter the changing room and wonder what you are up to.
Having showered and dried off, should you want to comb your hair you approach the mirror and discover that it stops at about 5'8". Being 6'2" I have to crouch in a manner that if I were still wearing my speedos someone might consider inviting.
I'm not that vain but but it is good to check oneself before going to the pool and again dripping wet coming back, and should I care to combe my hair not to have stand like the hunchback of Notre Dame.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:25 PM

Maybe mirrors in the UK are so expensive they can't afford a full length one.