Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2018, 01:42 PM

Default Colour of the month challenge August 18

It's a new month and time for a new challenge, you all did well last month and like August itself this month's colour is bright and light, so this month's challenge is dig out all your yellow, speedos, swim briefs, square-cuts, swim bikinis and swim thongs (lined or unlined) and swim or sunbath in the world's pools and on the world's beaches, or anywhere else you can think of going. When you get home tell us all about it and remember points mean prizes !
Old 08-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Speedo Member

Default Uh oh...

This reminds me of an “incident” I had about a year ago. I was wearing my yellow Majdell hot body brief to the apartment pool with my wife and son. As an aside, I had worn this particular brief a handful of times already without incident, including around friends. This time, however, when I got out of the pool to grab some towels, my wife cried out from the other side of the pool, “Look at those buns!”

This caused my female sunbathing neighbor to look up...directly at my crotch as I walked toward my towel. Her eyes were probably a few feet away. Her expression was a mix of amusement and embarrassment, and she quickly looked back down at her book.

My wife told me she could see every detail underneath, including color and texture. So I have not worn them since.

Anyone know of a yellow brief that is opaque enough for public consumption? I don’t think we’ll be going to a secluded beach this year given the age of my son. I do like the look of yellow briefs but would prefer something more “family appropriate” that won’t get me banned from the neighborhood pool.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:45 PM

If you purchase another yellow swimsuit and it is again too opaque, it still is worth keeping. Soaking the suit in black clothing dye should change the color from yellow to a dark green.

I purchased a US4MEN two tone thong microkini earlier this year in red with a yellow trim. My wife hated the combination of colors. So I soaked the swimsuit in black dye. The bright red turned to a darker red and the yellow turned to a dark green. It passed my wife's approval.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkherder

Anyone know of a yellow brief that is opaque enough for public consumption? .

Maybe this one? Heavy polyester and black liner.

https://qswimwear.com/collections/so...aterpolo-brief

Last edited by Red^^Speedo : 08-02-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:27 PM

I think these 5cm side Speedo Endurance may be opaque when wet as fully lined. I'm tempted:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedo-Mens...w&th=1&psc= 1
Old 08-07-2018, 06:34 PM

They want £15 postage for them from Italy, that's extortionate.

Wore my yellow Wet Tackle briefs in the shower this afternoon, they seem safe in water, i.e. not transparent.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Just got back from some time at the lake in my yellow Tactics Y-back thong. Didn't get it wet, so no worries about opacity. Spent about an hour out before the biting things came out in force
Old 08-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Speedo Member

Default Thanks for the recommendations!

I’m sure I’ll find a use for the GM suit one day. Just need to find the right beach.

Polo suit looks promising. Might give it a shot.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:45 PM

Yellow is a almost see-thru color. In honor of the CotM challenge I purchased a yellow Kiniki Anton Micro suit and I do like it. This is a medium size. They are unlined and this one in the pic is still damp from an early morning hot tub run.
It does cling well to the body and as you can see, there is some outline of the package elements. For the money this suit is well made, rugged material in comparison to my Japanese speedos. So, Do you think this suit would be okay in the public eye? I may go for one of their flat front suits for the heck of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kiniki Yellow Anton (Copy).jpg (76.7 KB, 63 views)
Old 08-14-2018, 02:30 AM
Speedo Member

Never had a problem with any Speedo being see-through. Especially not a Polyester/PBT (Endurance+) one.