Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2017, 01:25 AM

I live within the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, USA.

We have 4 seasons consisting of pre-winter, winter, post winter, and road construction.

I look forward to wearing my Speedos when it is warm while working in my yard.

Last edited by Glenda : 07-13-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Speedolad, I have not found any more or less issues with swim briefs in America than anywhere else I have been. Surely not the style of choice, but then they are not the popular choice most places. Like you, maybe some jestful banter, if at all. I think the garbage you read on how anti speedo America is comes from biased, self conscious posters who are trying to place blame for their own insecurities. Look at how many here admit they wont wear a swim brief in public or ask if a beach is speedo friendly. I wear my swimsuit of choice anywhere a swim suit is the right attire, beach, lake, pool,etc. No one has had an issue, USA or anywhere else.

STS

I live in SoCal and I agree 100%.

I actually see some guys (even straight) wear them around here. One night at a friend's community pool, we were going in the hot tub, and my friend was poking fun at my bf and I for being in Speedos when a group of rowdy high school boys came into the pool area... He was eating his words when one of the young guys stripped down to his speedo, as he was probably a water polo player or a swimmer who liked his speedos, and didn't care what his friends thought. No one even made issue of the fact.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda

We have 4 seasons consisting of pre-winter, winter, post winter, and road construction.

ROFL, road construction
Old 07-14-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda

We use that same line here in Ohio. I've sometimes said: Early winter, Winter, Still winter, and "I hope it isn't winter anymore" (AKA: the Monsoon)
Old 07-16-2017, 06:29 AM

Does Glenda construct roads in his yard ?
Old 07-26-2017, 02:07 PM

Actually, yes due to I live in a very rural location with several acres of yard and a long private dirt road that I maintain.

Last edited by Glenda : 07-26-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:25 PM

north west england, I wear square cuts ( or sunga style briefs if i'm feeling brave)
couple of other guys my age wear jammers, most of them wear shorts.
few guys in there 30s/40s wear boxer cuts or speedos
and a lot of older guys who wear speedos

no ones ever commented on my choice of swimwear, the only ones who i ever think might do are the younger guys in baggy shorts, but i swim better than them so
(really though, i think a couple of them might wish they had the confidence to wear square cuts or speedos)
Old 08-13-2017, 07:49 PM

Default New to MSB

Hi everyone,

Just joined, and as you can tell from my username, I'm in Colorado, Boulder to be exact.

Is there any one else in the area who might need a swimming or water polo buddy?
Old 08-14-2017, 12:41 AM

Default Hello

Welcome to the board! Not in Colorado but can always send private message if wantbto chat about speedos. Peace!
Old 08-15-2017, 12:40 AM

Default SpeedoStocky

From Canada here, and a big welcome to the board,bene on this board for over 14 years now, our board used to be the mens speedo fantasy board, at first.
yes the board is owned and administered by Mike a guy from long beach California (BLESS HIM) but is red by the whole wide world, but mostly reply s come from the USA. here in Canada people dont give a darn who is wearing what and where. Surprisingly I would by experience know that this board is red by guys all over the planet but reply s comes maily from the US, THE QUESTION WHY US GUYS ARE SO RELUCTANT TO WEAR SPEEDOS (theres bene many answers to that) WHY ARE THEY MUCH MORE POPULAR IN MANY OUTHER COUNTRY S AND YET FEW ANSWERS ON THIS BOARD (mystery indeed)
aNYWAY GREETINGS FROM CANADA.