Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2016, 03:51 AM

Default Locker room experience

There is a nice gym located in the professional building that I work at. It includes a full workout facility along with a complete locker room for men/women.

As I was working a sweat on the stairmill (alone in the gym), I noticed a nice built/hunky caucasian guy walk into the facility, dress down in the men's locker room and hit the bicycle.

I was just about done with my work at this time, as such I walked into the locker room to shower and leave.

Apparently to my surprise, he left his locker door wide open (which was a bit odd). As I glanced over, I saw the string bikini he had just undressed from. It had very small side (maybe 1/4 inch at most) and the buttocks area was high cut. Ofcourse, curiosity killed me. I went over and picked it up to see what type of bikini it was, it was quite skimpy!

I will go back again tomorrow at the same time and hoping he is there.

To be continued...
Old 01-30-2017, 04:09 AM

You have more self-control than I do. Had I seen some skimpy string bikini underwear hanging in a locker, I probably would have stolen them.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:49 PM

It seems like he was definitely trying to get someone's attention. Could be he wants to be an exhibitionist, but is only in the early stages...haha. I would definitely try to run into that guy again.

Some gyms can be very cruisey (is that a word?) depending on the day and time. If there's a steam room and/or sauna in the men's locker room, it's even more likely. I've had some very good experiences in a local gym like that. But, obviously, not every place is going to be like that.