Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2014, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Nice briefs.

Out of curiosity, does inappropriate swimwear also apply to women? Personally I don't have a problem if they wear very little.
I'm all for "equal opportunity and prohibition of discrimination based on gender" in near nudity!!!
Old 12-23-2014, 01:13 PM

Good call Lean... I suspect you are not the only guy who wears the right kind of swimwear to that pool.
Old 12-24-2014, 08:57 AM

Personally, if I am swimming in a public place I always wear genuine Speedos. I find them very comfortable anyway, and they always have the logo clearly on them. Speedo is so well known for its close association with competitive swimming up to Olympic standard that nobody could ever challenge you for wearing one of their suits. Some guys might wear a suit saying Aussiebum with a centre back seam at their local pool, but personally I wouldn't.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Speedo Member

Speedo is an awesome brand. Their suits last a really long time and are very comfortable.

Originally I was leery of the center back seam before I bought these Arena trunks because I thought it would stretch too tightly and become transparent when wet. However, I've found that this isn't the case. Personally, I like the back seam on the Arena trunks (given that the size isn't too small) because it prevents sagging, yet isn't too tight that your buttocks are pretty much exposed when wet. The suit lasts a lot longer.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:13 PM

i wear a seobean swimsuit at my local YMCA all the time. in the summer its an outdoor pool and anyone working out at the Y can see through the glass. winter time its covered by a bubble and only people that are swimming can see. the tan lines are great. It has maybe 1 inch side and the front and back covers just enough. Never had any problem. As long as its not a thong i dont see any problems. just my 2 cents.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
i wear a seobean swimsuit at my local YMCA all the time.

>snip<

It has maybe 1 inch side and the front and back covers just enough.

Hi, Vega1210.. can you find a pic online somewhere (or take a pic of you in yours) so we can see what you are describing?
Old 01-19-2015, 02:27 AM
Speedo Member

Vega, is this the approximate cut of your suit? Or is it something like this? If so, I admire your courage.

Last edited by LeanHunk : 01-19-2015 at 02:30 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:10 PM

Default app... Swimwear

to Bede 738, i like to see women and pics in there bikinis, because they are very similar to mens briefs (speedos) besides they also are nice when men wears them they both are very similar
Old 01-19-2015, 10:13 PM

The reviews of the Seobean suits on Amazon are fun to read, especially as guys encounter a suit skimpier and tighter than they are used to wearing.

One guy titled his review "This would be a fine suit for any guy who does not have external genitalia!"
Old 01-19-2015, 10:27 PM

Seobean suits have a pouch front, there is plenty of space there so long as you don't get excited, then you are liable to pop out. So try them on in a calm state and tie up the waist chord fast.
Trying to put a suit like this on in an already excited state is doomed to failure.

Of course you should always try to upsize Asian swim bikinis as they tend to be on the small side. Their Large is about a 32", what UK call Small.