Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2018, 04:58 PM

Am on nightshift tonight but the sun is shining, Hurricane Florence has been down graded to a storm and is heading this way but is pushing warm weather ahead of it so I drove down to Sandwich Bay, famous for St Augustine landing here to spread Christianity to the natives.
I know it's not August any more but I wanted to try out my yellow Desmiit 1.5" briefs and compare them to my 1" Hom bikini briefs. The Desmiit have a lower cut at the rear and I think feel more natural that the high waist, high cut leg of the older Hom style.

Here's me in the Desmiit 1.5" swim briefs today:
http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz....599&k=35711068

To finish off my day on the beach I changed into my new Desmiit swim thong. I walked around in the long grass at the top of the beach and into the open on the beach itself, It felt natural and comfortable to sunbathe and walk about in a brightly coloured swim thong.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 09-17-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:25 PM

Hi mate. Did the puzzle. You look good in the Desmit trunks although I seemed to have 'lost' four pieces of the puzzle! You were basking in the sunshine, we have wind and rain!
Old 10-17-2018, 11:34 AM

Towards the end of August Amazon put Arena Santamarinas in yellow on special offer at £5. I tried to buy one but accidently joined Amazon Prime while trying to pay and it took me a couple of weeks to unjoin. Finally I was no longer a member of Amazon and avoided them for a while but discovered the swim briefs of my dreams were still on offer if I bought a camping kettle and can of Campingaz at the same time.
I'm now the proud owner of a large camping kettle, have spare Campingaz and now have the yellow Arena Santamarias of my dreams.

I work shifts and could not find anywhere to swim on late shift week until I discovered Hoo Pool do 50+ swims in the mid mornings. So today I swam 1500 m in my new yellow Santamarias and they look and felt great in the water. With Italian fabrics and styling these must be the hottest 2" side swim briefs about and I think yellow must be my favourite swimwear colour having tried all the colours for these challenges. These yellow swim briefs are fully fined for discretion (though the navy Santamarias are only lined at the front). They look get, fit nicely and feel good in the water, what more could one want.

The 50+ swim session was mostly older overweight ladies in black one piece swimsuits, but they didn't last long and left me with the pool mostly to myself.

Yes I know it's mid October and the challenge ended at the end of August but these were yellow Arena Santamarias and I feel good.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Towards the end of August Amazon put Arena Santamarinas in yellow on special offer at £5. I tried to buy one but accidently joined Amazon Prime while trying to pay and it took me a couple of weeks to unjoin. Finally I was no longer a member of Amazon and avoided them for a while but discovered the swim briefs of my dreams were still on offer if I bought a camping kettle and can of Campingaz at the same time.
I'm now the proud owner of a large camping kettle, have spare Campingaz and now have the yellow Arena Santamarias of my dreams.

I work shifts and could not find anywhere to swim on late shift week until I discovered Hoo Pool do 50+ swims in the mid mornings. So today I swam 1500 m in my new yellow Santamarias and they look and felt great in the water. With Italian fabrics and styling these must be the hottest 2" side swim briefs about and I think yellow must be my favourite swimwear colour having tried all the colours for these challenges. These yellow swim briefs are fully fined for discretion (though the navy Santamarias are only lined at the front). They look get, fit nicely and feel good in the water, what more could one want.

The 50+ swim session was mostly older overweight ladies in black one piece swimsuits, but they didn't last long and left me with the pool mostly to myself.

Yes I know it's mid October and the challenge ended at the end of August but these were yellow Arena Santamarias and I feel good.

I had a look at those yellow Santamarias online, they look stunning and the colour is fantastic. I am seriously considering whether to get a pair.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:25 AM

Go for it, you know you can't resist...….