Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2016, 12:02 AM
Speedo Member

Smile blast from the past: The string bikini (ABC1 archives) 3:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNvHfAOqYA

A quick news segment on the string bikini as it was coming into vogue on the Australian beaches, I believe. Worth a watch.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:35 AM
Speedo Member

The other guys at the beach wear briefs too, like speedos and squarepants brief, bigger than the “bikini man” but also are briefs too… the video is cool because show that “the morality guys” of 30 or 40 years ago they wear the same briefs that today are bold (Like a squarepants), but 30 0r 40 years ago a squarepants was a “regular swimming trunk” even to moralistic people too. (years ago we were less conscious about than our nakedness was related with our “eros” )
Old 04-27-2016, 11:29 AM

I have made and worn string bikinis on the quiet beaches of the Gower in Wales and in France.
They cover everything that is required to be covered while revealing the hip and thigh. There is nothing indecent about the hip and thigh area, it's just shaped skin, but I would still only wear a string bikini in quieter spots.

String bikinis used to be popular but are rare now, they are actually harder to make than a swim brief or thong. Will post me in mine on the puzzle section if anyone want s to see it.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
I have made and worn string bikinis on the quiet beaches of the Gower in Wales and in France.
They cover everything that is required to be covered while revealing the hip and thigh. There is nothing indecent about the hip and thigh area, it's just shaped skin, but I would still only wear a string bikini in quieter spots.

String bikinis used to be popular but are rare now, they are actually harder to make than a swim brief or thong. Will post me in mine on the puzzle section if anyone want s to see it.

I would like to see some male-bikinis too, always is cool to kmow diferent styles to the guys of today.

I think nothing is bad about be naked at the beach, them how more small is the swimming brief maybe is better…BUT also I think “how I look better” is important too… I think is more masculine a small bikini (1 inch a side too) BUT higher on the hips than the video bikini…also the guy of the video is the classic caucasian guy no hairy, semi blond, white skin…
A latin guy like me, with this bikini would show my thick, dark and abundant pubic hair absconding above and at the sides of the bikini making a clear and stark contrast to my skin color "light brown" .. I think this is not polite at 2015… maybe would be cool at 70’s or early 80’s but no now at 2010’s he he he.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:12 AM

Default string bikini

Skinzwear sells them with Brazilian style half back coverage.