Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2016, 02:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to VirgoSpeedo Send a message via Skype™ to VirgoSpeedo
Default Love narrow side suits

Narrow suit sides are great, and I like to wear the straps riding high on my hips to accentuate the V shape and basket. My 'conservative' suit to wear at a beach is a Speedo with 1 inch side straps. Usually I like narrower suits like the DareDevil suit by N2N http://www.ebay.com/itm/N2N-Bodywear...-/271840363813
Old 06-01-2016, 05:09 PM

I'm sorry but 1.5 inches is too big...lol I opt for 1 inch or less! It is sexier and feels way better! See attached pic.

Take care,

Christian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bikini 03.jpg (42.4 KB, 40 views)
Old 06-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Speedo Member

I just got a 1-1.5 inch side arena while I was transiting through Singapore. It's really nice cause it's full coverage in the back and low on the hips with a fairly tight pouch that still is modest.

I'm really enjoying swimming in it.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afewgoodmen
Have you guys ever noticed men wearing a suit with 1.5-2 inch sides under water. Honestly, it is the biggest turn on for me.

Just to see the body move from side to side, the butt making a bit of a jerking motion in a perfect pair of hot speedos.

I had noticed such speedos on boys/men when I swam at the RoseBowl Aquatic Center in Pasadena, California. The place was a madhouse for men in speedos.

I always wondered how suits could last them when they were constantly subjecting them to the chlorinated water. They didn't seem like they were Lyrca type material either.

Lycra eventually breaks down in chlorinated water. Stick with basic nylon.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelian49
I love to swim in the lose 1.5" Aussiebum swimsuits. It feel like you have nothing on and the way they cling to your wet body when you exit the pool there is nothing like it.

I'm expecting delivery of two pair of Aussibum classic 1.5" nylon swimsuits in a few days. I ordered one pair in white and the other in light blue. Hoping to wear them when swimming at LA Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness. Should be a kick.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:32 PM

They will definitely send the message. You will no doubt attract attention and not go home alone
Old 06-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
As there have been several compliments on AussieBum's new Splish range, any knowledge from anybody of an intention by them to give up their nylon fabric?

I really hope not. Nylon is the classic material and it is the most durable, I've found. I have yet to wear out a nylon Speedo.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:50 PM

Vega, I have several of the Seobean suit you posted and they are good suits for both swimming and lounging. Use in the hot tub mostly now,, but good suit for pool use too. The style is very complimentary to the body form.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Speedo Member

I have enjoyed the 3/8" sides on the swim trunks made by Muscleskins. I think they're going down as or at least among my favorites.