Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Speedo Member

Default Aussiebum's just don't look good on me

I have an aussiebum classic 1.5 suit and for the life of me it just doesn't look good on me for some reason,I originally bought one in a size larger but it was too loose then I went down in one size and it is better but it is very tight and looks flat in the front and makes everything I own tuck between my legs,Nothing stays up.I try to convince myself it looks good but It might be the Less stretchy nylon that I'm not used to.Thing is I've seen guys wear aussiebums and they look great.I will try to post a photo within the day.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:42 PM

Put on your favourite swim briefs and decide what are the things you like about them and what makes you dislike the Aussiebums. It may be you taste or the Aussiebums may just not be right for you. It may be you like Lycra and dislike nylon.

Post both photos.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:42 AM
Speedo Member

Some cuts just don't work. I have had a bunch of AB suits, not all fige well, some fit AMAZING. Kinda the fun in it.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:52 AM

Post a pic of you in the AussieBum and then a pic of you in your favorite suit. We can all give you some constructive criticism.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:32 AM
Speedo Member

i own a couple aussiebums. don't yours have a "support strap"/cock ring to bring everything forward?

Anyways, my genitals are positioned lower on my groin, and certain cuts will flatten me out and tuck me back almost as good as when I did drag. To counter this, I use a cock ring, nothing too tight, just enough to keep everything forward. For suits with a definite waistband, you can sew in a support strap by taking a short length of elastic and making a "hammock" for your bits that would stretch out to fit behind your testicles and draw them forward. I've known some guys to use the draw string for that, but that scares me in case it were to tighten and cause way too much constriction, not to mention being a hassle when "the call of nature" happens.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Speedo Member

hmmmm... never thought of using the draw string like that..... I'm going to try it
Old 03-16-2015, 03:51 PM

if you look at the pics of the guys in Aussiebum nylon suits you will note that they don't fit really tight like a lycra suit, they let you junk move a little and look more natural. Take a second look at the suit you thought was too loose -- it may be just you thought it loose because you were used to lycra suits