Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Speedo Member

Default Summer vacations are over.

Have not posted on the forum for a while so thought that I would give a few words on my couple of vacations over last two months.
Spent a some time in Florida in september. Only swimwear that I packed when I left London were my Neptune Scepter briefs. One week on the Florida Keys, This included Labor Day and so lots of guys and families around. Everyone else seemed to be wearing very long board "shorts", both on the beaches and by the pools. After Labor Day, when most of the families had returned home, a few guys appeared wearing either Speedos or square cuts. Then a couple of days on the ocean side just north of Palm Beach. Several guys in the hotel pool with nice brief speedo type swimwear. Finally some time in the disney area. Here a number of guys in Speedos, - mainly europeans and south americans.
At beginning of October, was in Nice France for a few days. Good hot weather. By comparison to Florida, a high proportion of guys on the beach were wearing briefs, some of them skimpier than my Neptune Scepter swimwear. There was a group of young men, all beautifully tanned (they had spent a lot of the time on the beach throughout the summer from their tan) and all wearing very brief white swimwear - trying to compete with the young ladies! On French beaches, there are still a high proportion of guys, young and old who still are proud to wear Speedos
Old 10-25-2016, 06:58 PM

wish u had a pic of those guys in the white suits!
Old 10-28-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwearphil
Have not posted on the forum for a while so thought that I would give a few words on my couple of vacations over last two months.
Spent a some time in Florida in september. Only swimwear that I packed when I left London were my Neptune Scepter briefs. One week on the Florida Keys, This included Labor Day and so lots of guys and families around. Everyone else seemed to be wearing very long board "shorts", both on the beaches and by the pools. After Labor Day, when most of the families had returned home, a few guys appeared wearing either Speedos or square cuts. Then a couple of days on the ocean side just north of Palm Beach. Several guys in the hotel pool with nice brief speedo type swimwear. Finally some time in the disney area. Here a number of guys in Speedos, - mainly europeans and south americans.
At beginning of October, was in Nice France for a few days. Good hot weather. By comparison to Florida, a high proportion of guys on the beach were wearing briefs, some of them skimpier than my Neptune Scepter swimwear. There was a group of young men, all beautifully tanned (they had spent a lot of the time on the beach throughout the summer from their tan) and all wearing very brief white swimwear - trying to compete with the young ladies! On French beaches, there are still a high proportion of guys, young and old who still are proud to wear Speedos
Good to learn that skimpy swimwear is still out there. I have a couple of white skimpy bikinis which compliment my wife's tiny white Brazilian bikinis. Wish the UK beaches were as liberal!