Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2015, 10:53 PM

Default New suit

Swim daily except Saturdays. Today I wore a new (Royal blue) suit I just received from swimoutlet. I believe it's made from the same material as the Sporti (if not the same company). I have to say, it is one of the nicest suits I've ever worn! Material is as soft as silk. 80% nylon.

I liked wearing the lycra Speedo, especially after it started to age and stretch out a bit, but they're hard to find anymore. I am most comfortable in a softer fitting suit, I don't like having my junk compressed in a suit. The material of this suit is incredibly comfortable and very form fitting. Doubt I'd cut out the lining, a little too revealing for the public pool me thinks. I'm tall, so when I'm resting and standing at the shallow end wall, the water level is just below the suit, so everything would be on display.

My only complaint is that the sides are a little wider than I'm use to. I like the look of the Sporti Euro, but it might be a little too skimpy for me at the pool.

Will see how long this lasts and maybe give a Sporti brief a try.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawstringz
Swim daily except Saturdays. Today I wore a new (Royal blue) suit I just received from swimoutlet. I believe it's made from the same material as the Sporti (if not the same company). I have to say, it is one of the nicest suits I've ever worn! Material is as soft as silk. 80% nylon.

I liked wearing the lycra Speedo, especially after it started to age and stretch out a bit, but they're hard to find anymore. I am most comfortable in a softer fitting suit, I don't like having my junk compressed in a suit. The material of this suit is incredibly comfortable and very form fitting. Doubt I'd cut out the lining, a little too revealing for the public pool me thinks. I'm tall, so when I'm resting and standing at the shallow end wall, the water level is just below the suit, so everything would be on display.

My only complaint is that the sides are a little wider than I'm use to. I like the look of the Sporti Euro, but it might be a little too skimpy for me at the pool.

Will see how long this lasts and maybe give a Sporti brief a try.

drawstringz,

You should try one of the Sporti Euro cut suits. The side seam is a bit under 2". They are incredibly comfortable, have a great fit, and are low cut on the hips and in front. Your package is not really accentuated but held pretty securely in the suit. You should take the plunge and order one.

Dooley67
Old 02-23-2015, 11:03 PM

Default Speedo

I wor a speedo solar 1" it was great.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:48 PM

Welcome to the site Sirchongwang.
Glad you enjoyed your swim.
Your name sounds a little Eastern, tell us where you are and what swimming is like there, post us a photo if you dare.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:23 AM

Me, I wore navy blue Speedos, they're ones with a slightly glossy appearance and feel more smooth than some of my others of that brand.
Took me a while to settle on the right size of speedos, going down one size for a more snug fit while still not riding low on my waist. Can't stand the look or feel of saggy swim briefs.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:47 AM

Smile 2" XS Maroon Caussie

Swam 1.5 miles in my Caussies...
Old 02-27-2015, 03:49 PM

Smile

I wore a black Euro Sporti brief to do 24 laps this morning at the Y. I love the Euro Sportis for the look, the fit, and the way it feels like I'm wearing nothing while swimming.

D67
Old 02-28-2015, 03:18 PM

Smile

Just completed a workout of 3800 yds. I wore my Sporti Euro brief ... royal blue - no lining. Fits like a glove!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Speedo Member

Many of you know I am on holiday in the Caribbean, so far I have worn my speedo endurance + in black, my TYR in royal blue, my Aussie bum swish in onyx black and speedo solar in lava gray, lots of looks from guys😜 and gals and am loving it. I have to laugh when I see other guys wearing big board shorts and cotton boxer briefs underneath, how uncomfortable is that😁 and not sexy.

When we were in Antigua, our ship (royal Caribbean) predominately US Pax and 3 other Italian ships, when we got to the beach, speedos were the majority suit of choice! WOW, what a hot day it was😛
Old 03-01-2015, 01:54 PM

Talking

You really know how to rub it in for us Northeasterners in the U.S....lol. It was only -5 Farenheit this AM. But, glad you're enjoying yourself.

D67