Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2015, 12:51 AM

Question

Bringing this thread into 2015, today I wore a 2" jungle Tyr to swim laps. There were only a few people in the pool and as is often the case, I was the only swimmer in a speedo which doesn't really matter very much.

What did you wear to swim in today?

D67
Old 01-22-2015, 01:53 AM

My Birthday suit. It is the most comfortable when I swim.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:24 PM

Bognor briefs, 4.5 cm (1.7 inch) sides - my main gear for 2015. There was another guy wearing Speedos but mine were briefer.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:30 AM

Smile

Red Euro Sporti with slightly less than 2" sides. I've really come to love the fit and feel of the Sportis. I added a 4th Sporti to my collection, a black one for the "classic" look.

D67

Anyone else??
Old 01-23-2015, 01:16 AM

Black 2" caussie at the beach...tomorrow red 2" caussies swimming laps at the "Y"
Old 01-23-2015, 04:54 PM

Lately I'm wearing yet another Sporti Splice in team colors of yellow on black. This is the third one I've had, they go on sale often at swimoutlet so they are cheap. Good thing because they fade and fail rapidly with daily use. I should try the euro style too, I guess. I got a Speedo Endurance recently at a swim meet clearance table for only $10 but haven't worn it yet. My Dolphin Ceres Chloroban is holding up very well, I've worn it at least fifty times. The more durable ones may be the way to go. I hope my new JOK arrives soon, this should be interesting...
Old 01-23-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free
Lately I'm wearing yet another Sporti Splice in team colors of yellow on black. This is the third one I've had, they go on sale often at swimoutlet so they are cheap. Good thing because they fade and fail rapidly with daily use. I should try the euro style too, I guess. I got a Speedo Endurance recently at a swim meet clearance table for only $10 but haven't worn it yet. My Dolphin Ceres Chloroban is holding up very well, I've worn it at least fifty times. The more durable ones may be the way to go. I hope my new JOK arrives soon, this should be interesting...

Which style of JQK? I have their one-sided thong. Definitely not for the pool, but a fun thing for a private sunning session
Old 01-23-2015, 10:59 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free

50 Free,

I have 4 Sportis, all of which are of the Euro style. So far they've held up well so maybe they're made stronger than the more traditional style. If you're a guy who's going to wear a JOK, you'll definitely like the Euro which is cut lower on the sides - a little less than 2" and cut way low on the hips and in the front (you would probably need to do some trimming as I did). They feel great and look very good. Thanks for your report on your experience with the Sporti Splice - the fading and failing would make me not want to order any.

D67
Old 01-24-2015, 03:06 AM

Yeah my wife ordered the mini half thong, it should be fun to wear around the house but I doubt I'll be wearing it to swim team practice... The Sportis really fit me nice and are what we would call "appropriate" at the pool but like most other suits, get eaten up by daily lap swimming in chlorine. You can't beat them at sale price.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:41 PM

Thumbs up Swim practice

Back from swim practice - wore a brand new Sporti euro brief ... black ... have several pairs (size 30) ... fit great. I cut out the lining, too. Best suit at an incredible price!