Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2015, 06:55 PM

50 years old in less then a month, and mostly straight.

It was around the time I graduated high school and started college that I first tried out Speedos and lycra, getting away from home I was getting away from the judgement of friends and family. Had a short transitional period that I wore them under trunks because I couldn't trust myself not to have a hard on, but after that I didn't want to wear anything more then the swim briefs in the water ever again. After a couple of years regular Speedos weren't skimpy enough and I searched for ever skimpier swimwear, even started wearing thongs. Often I'd venture to the pool in shorts with a thong underneath, I'd enter the water wearing the shorts and slip them off after a little while, sometimes I'd manage to be brave enough to strip down to the thong then enter the water, but I could never reach the point where I could wear them unabashedly as I did Speedos.

Somehow I've gotten away from swimming and thus not much of a Speedo wearer anymore, but still admire the site of others in Speedos. I still ride a bicycle a lot giving me the excuse to wear lycra cycling gear, with a thong on underneath for support.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:49 AM

25 and gay
Old 06-08-2015, 04:20 AM

I'm 21 and gay.

I think I've been interested in them since about middle school. I remember there was a local channel that showed high school competition swim meets, all the guys had black speedos. It was great. I also knew several guys in the swim team when I was in high school; their suits were not modest.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:10 PM

Default Age and Sexuality

Will be 82 in a few months. Have not decided yet. ROTFLMAO. First speedo at age 22/23 (senior moment trying to remember. Always "fascinated" by speedos. It was an impulse buy of a royal blue speedo in a shop window display. You don't need the rest of the details. LOL
Old 06-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Speedo Member

31 and questioning my sexuality. Some days feel attracted to both sexes, other days feel primarily attracted to other guys.
Old 06-19-2015, 08:53 AM

45 and gay. Came out six years ago and haven't looked back. Started swimming and I'm a proud speedo wearer!
Old 06-20-2015, 04:44 AM

Default 38 and bisexual

I have had a thing for speedos/bikinis since about middle school (about age 13).

I just remember checking out some magazines where the men wore skimpy underwear. Used to turn me on.

I love them on women to, nice cute bubble butt under a minimal clothing
Old 06-20-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedos123
31 and questioning my sexuality. Some days feel attracted to both sexes, other days feel primarily attracted to other guys.
Happily married, but there are times just before I go to sleep where I visualise what it would be like with them. However, fantasy is always different from reality.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:23 PM

Smile

25 gay living by the beach!
Old 06-20-2015, 08:22 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Happily married, but there are times just before I go to sleep where I visualise what it would be like with them. However, fantasy is always different from reality.

Bede,

I would say that I experience the very same thing. Happily married for almost 46 years and fantasy is definitely different from reality, but fidelity is paramount with me.

D67