Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Speedo Member

I hate liners. I also hate wearing long shorts in the water. If you cut the liners out in short trunks, turns out you risk exposure. So funnily enough I started wearing speedos for modesty. At some point wearing two swim suits at once seemed excessive, so off went the shorts. I still wear the shorts depending on location, but wear the briefs or square cuts whenever I can “get away with it,” which is most of the time now that I’m more confident with it all. It’s more comfortable and I get a much better tan.

I tend to opt for square cuts on overcast days or at night.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:19 PM

Default Bikini fetish

I have a bikini fetish that started at 12 y/o. We lived up north and it was winter. We were going to Florida and I didn't have a bathing suit. My mom took me to several stores but no bathing suits (winter) so she took me to a sporting goods store. All they had was a couple of speedos. One had stars and stripes (US flag) and I tried it on. The salesperson and her thought it was fine so I said ok. We stopped at some pools on the way to Florida and some of the girls seemed interested (but I was young and shy). Sometimes I would wear it around my family at our pool. At that time it was acceptable but soon after it became uncool and people assumed gay for wearing a speedo (early 1980s). But I loved the feel, comfortable and to show off my body. Once I moved out I bought more, different styles with string sides, colors and wore them to the college pools. I wouldn't say the girls were impressed but they didn't laugh and some seemed interested (but again I was still shy). Today I have several string bikinis, g-strings etc. that I wear to the beach. Almost nobody wears anything like it, I am totally alone wearing these at my beaches which is somewhat disappointing and makes me feel like maybe I'm too different. I wear speedo type to the pool and get some laughs. I wonder if it's acceptable enough or I should try to change. But I like them so much and I'm exhibitionist so it's hard to do. Anyway, thought I'd share my story. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachGuy
I have a bikini fetish that started at 12 y/o. We lived up north and it was winter. We were going to Florida and I didn't have a bathing suit. My mom took me to several stores but no bathing suits (winter) so she took me to a sporting goods store. All they had was a couple of speedos. One had stars and stripes (US flag) and I tried it on. The salesperson and her thought it was fine so I said ok. We stopped at some pools on the way to Florida and some of the girls seemed interested (but I was young and shy). Sometimes I would wear it around my family at our pool. At that time it was acceptable but soon after it became uncool and people assumed gay for wearing a speedo (early 1980s). But I loved the feel, comfortable and to show off my body. Once I moved out I bought more, different styles with string sides, colors and wore them to the college pools. I wouldn't say the girls were impressed but they didn't laugh and some seemed interested (but again I was still shy). Today I have several string bikinis, g-strings etc. that I wear to the beach. Almost nobody wears anything like it, I am totally alone wearing these at my beaches which is somewhat disappointing and makes me feel like maybe I'm too different. I wear speedo type to the pool and get some laughs. I wonder if it's acceptable enough or I should try to change. But I like them so much and I'm exhibitionist so it's hard to do. Anyway, thought I'd share my story. Thanks.
The pool where I swim laps in FL has some speedo wearers including on the HS swim team who practice there, so I don't feel alone. I don't wear anything skimpier than a standard competition suit and I don't feel out of place. I would probably feel quite uncomfortable like you, if there was nobody else wearing one. I've not seen anyone at the pool wearing anything really skimpy like a string bikini or thong. Mostly briefs, a few jammers.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
The pool where I swim laps in FL has some speedo wearers including on the HS swim team who practice there, so I don't feel alone. I don't wear anything skimpier than a standard competition suit and I don't feel out of place. I would probably feel quite uncomfortable like you, if there was nobody else wearing one. I've not seen anyone at the pool wearing anything really skimpy like a string bikini or thong. Mostly briefs, a few jammers.

I don't wear string bikini or thong to pool (I wouldn't dare?), but do wear them to the beach. I mostly wear a skimpier speedo to the pool.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Do you get "excited" at the checkout in a sports shop with a pair of speedos in one hand and cash in the other ?

Not so much anymore, but early on when I first started buying speedos, I was SO nervous at the checkout counter. That's how taboo wearing a speedo is/was. I felt like everyone was judging me for buying a simple swimsuit, but the adrenaline rush was amazing at the same time.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:42 PM

I’ve posted about this in the story forum, but I remember very vividly when I first realized my speedo fetish. I was in 7th or 8th grade and was flipping through a running supply catalog. They had a page with speedo-style suits made by Hind, and as soon as I saw them I instantly got really aroused. From that point on, Speedos have always been a huge turn on for me.

For a long time I only looked at photos in magazines and catalogs (this was before the internet), then I started collecting suits to wear in private, and I finally got the courage to swim laps openly in them a few years ago. I’m looking forward to swimming laps in a 2.5” side suit later today after work, in fact. And it’s still just as stimulating as it ever was!!!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:51 AM

I "acquired" my first speedo type suit when I was a freshman or sophomore in high school. I had always wanted to try on one to feel the fabric. One day shopping with my mother at a department store, I saw a few hanging from a rack. I was so taken with them that I grabbed one off the rack and shoved it down my pants. I was so scared because of what I was about to do, but excited to think about having one. I pulled off the heist and wore it as underwear every now and then. It was black with 3 colored stripes running from the side down to the crotch area. Loved that suit.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:02 PM

As a young kid in the 1960's my Mom, two aunts, my sisters, and I would spend the entire length of the summer season camped out in very cramped little Shasta travel trailer at Oakdale Ranch. It was a nudist club in Southern California. We stopped going to it around 1970 due to it got rundown and permitted some open touching and fondling activity. Since the summers were hot even during the night, I do recall really wanting to wear one of my sisters bikini bottoms for some modesty during puberty due to my erections were on full public display. No one seemed to care though when I walked around the pool and grounds fully erect due to I was told by both my mom and aunts that it was healthy and natural to do so. I never had an issue doing so except once. Besides males were required to remain naked always on the grounds, whereas, females could wear a skirt or bikini bottom during their time of the month. Even so I first tried on one of sister's bikini bottoms and loved it, but quickly put it back. Did it many times one summer with my other sisters' bikini bottoms. Later my sisters allowed for me to wear their old bikini bottoms and I loved it even more.

Oakdale had a Corner Nude Stand as I recall and besides ice cream, hot dogs, hamburgers, and salad without dressing, they abundantly served alcohol. My mom and aunts frequently drank their margaritas. I deeply remember one weekday though where I walked up to purchase a soda and hotdog at the stand and stood between a group of a few drunk older nude women eating bowls of salad. They were all old enough to be my Grandmother. One of the older ladies looked over at me and quickly focused on my erection. She said something about my hotdog and then wanting to have some salad dressing. When I picked up my soda and hotdog and was about to leave, she quickly grabbed a quite firm squeeze around the base of my balls with one hand and my erection with her other. She then began to tug at it over her salad like if she were milking a cow. It nearly instantly responded by shooting its entire load into her salad bowl. She then grabbed her fork, told me to leave as I watched her mixed it into her salad. They all had a laugh. Dumbfounded I walked away.

Anyhow I told my mom about it and she stated something about it being quite harmless fun. Besides she already knew what those old women desires at Oakdale were and to next time just stay away from them. I would have rather been able to cover it up a bit the rest of that summer with at least a bikini bottom, but being nude with an erection is quite nice too.

Last edited by Glenda : 05-12-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Speedo Member

Default When, why, how, where?

I started wearing speedos around time I started training swimming at 8/9 years old. Well from early on it felt good, and then when I reached puberty at 11 years old that's when I figured out that I have a soft spot/kink for speedos, one of my first masturbation sessions included speedos, and that was a definite proof. I noticed I got a boner any time I wear one, I still do to this day, get a boner whenever I wear speedos.

Now I wear them quite regularly as underwear most of the time, especially during the late spring, summer, early autumn period, that is during the warm year period.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:28 AM

Like many guys of my age, wore 'speedos' when young, although they were just regarded as ' trunks' back in the day. My first pair were ones my older brother didn't use - really brief, quite thin material and almost camoflage colour contrasts!

Shorts for swimming were starting to come in, but I still wore trunks. Got a photo of me sitting ontop of a pedallo in Italy in the late eighties with a pair of le coq trunks ( I think!) Wore shorts later on but still a secret speedo 'lover' and then discovered square cuts in the noughties and wear them for swimming and sunbathing. However, for the first time this year, persuaded my better half to allow me to wear slazanger briefs at the pool and for swimming! Even went swimming in the Lake District with a mate with them on! He had his baggy shorts on and complained about the drag in the water and then sitting in the sun with them on.
Like probably everyone else here, probably, like the look and feel. Just need to lose a bit of my gut and tone up a bit more to be fiit for purpose!