Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2019, 05:46 PM

Default edinburgh

well I am in Edinburgh now so if anyone knows of good places to go ?
Old 07-22-2019, 06:07 PM

Live London, will often wear 1970's arena "Mark Spitz" for lanes swimming and have a range for leisure, speedo, Hom and others
Old 08-03-2019, 06:53 PM

Default UK Swimwear fans.

I like the thread, re rear crack exposed. The Arena water polo style briefs, i wear do fit almost like a thong and only the lower half of my rear buns are showing. They do fit really nicely and tickle a lot being snug in the rear. The fun part wearing them is when trying to take them off, especially below the waist and having an involuntary erection. When I'm with my uncle, he really has fun getting those tight wet Arena water polo briefs off my still well shaped body, as I'll playfully resist them coming off, while he's peeling the tight clinging wet material off my hard penis. I savor the soft, snug and secure feeling in that sexy tight Arena swimsuit, before he strips it off me. My upper rear buns are still encased in clinging lycra nylon, despite my erect penis is now bouncing free and pointing upward. I't's a slow, yet enjoyable process for us both, when he bends me over and gently pulls and tugs the still clinging Arena swim briefs from between my rear buns, then peeling them down to my ankles and off, while saying "step out of them." Wearing that soft snug swimsuit wedgied in my behind certainly felt good and it doesn't bother me having part of my bottom well encased in them, despite my rear lower buns showing. They still fit well and really like wearing those Arena water polo style swim briefs, especially when he strips it off me. I'm sure a lot UK Swimwear fans would like wearing this swimsuit and eventually having it stripped off them.

Last edited by swim suit eddie : 08-03-2019 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:49 PM

Default UK Swimwear fans

Hey guys!

Another UK user here. I'm in my 20s, have a toned body and have been a fan of speedos for many years now. I'm a huge fan of aussieBum trunks, especially their WJ loose range, and I've just bought a pair of the 1.5 in navy and the 2.5 in light blue.

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months now and decided to join to chat to other likeminded guys from the UK/worldwide.
Old 04-13-2020, 03:17 PM

Unhappy U.K swimwear lovers

At this time of lockdown, it would be good to reconnect with other UK guys..and especially any Scottish lads......are you out there ??
Old 04-13-2020, 05:37 PM

Still here, in Kent, wearing green Desmiit today, under my shorts
Old 04-13-2020, 10:26 PM

Default UK swimwear

Hi ....good to hear from you. I know you have been keeping active on the board.
How are you finding the lockdown ....esp with pools shut ?
Old 04-14-2020, 05:50 PM

I recently ordered a pair of Neptune Scepters. They said it could take 30 days for them to arrive, but I'm not exactly in a hurry at the moment.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:55 PM

All the local pools and the sauna are closed, might be able to get to the river by bike but still too cold to swim. No chance of getting to the beach by car, too far, would get stopped by the Police.
Went onto furlough from shift work and have had trouble adapting to resting up and have had difficulty sleeping at night.
Have a cycle trainer, rowing machine and punch bag in the loft but feeling too fatigued to use them every day.
Go for a walk in the valley each day to get some air and sunshine.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:25 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I recently ordered a pair of Neptune Scepters. They said it could take 30 days for them to arrive, but I'm not exactly in a hurry at the moment.

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed when it arrives ‘Bede735’

‘Neptune Scepter’ make REALLY great, form fitting suits.

I have 3 of them, all from their low rise ‘flag’ collection.

1 Union Jack, (I’m from the UK)
1 Brazil (my GF is Brazilian) and
1 Japan (My GF thought it might be fun for me to also own at least 1 professionally made suit that was not only totally white up front but also totally unlined!!)

Once you're suit arrives and you’ve tried it on you'll sooooooo want this ‘lockdown’ to be over ‘Bede735’ so you can hit the pool or beach in it........