Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2019, 06:24 PM

Smile Speedo Solarr briefs.

I like the Speedo Solar briefs too, as they do fit well as swimwear. They really feel comfortable and cover much of a man's anatomy that doesn't need to e seen by others in many places with swimming facilities.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I just learned as to an another interesting medical routine processing when wearing revealing clothes at the doctor's for a full medical examination. I'll usually go to the doctor during the cold winter months, so I don't get to wear one of my favorite and extra snug Speedo swimsuits. Being this will be a long day at the doctor's office, I'll be wearing snug denim bib overalls with a button up bright colored flannel shirt with leotard, tights and microfiber material briefs underneath. Many times the nurse will help me to undress and taking much time being my warm layers of winter clothes and leotards are quite snug and warm on me. While at times her nurse in the examination room, the doctor, a female and lovely lady needs more time with one of her patients, before seeing me. Her nurse knows what to do, so I don't have to be totally naked waiting for the doctor and allowed to keep my snug revealing clothes on,like the snug overalls with leotard and tights that show and outline my body and somewhat excited genitals. Like Iv'e said before, I'm loving the snug and secure feeling while still wearing snug overalls with my favorite leotards underneath. Depending how much more time the female doctor needs, The nurse has me undressed in stages while waiting for the doctor. I'll be sitting on the exam table still in the warm snug overalls, yet partially unbuttoned with the bib and shoulder straps unfastened and my flannel long sleeve shirt is all unbuttoned. My right colored leotards can be noticed with my hard on well encased underneath, yet outlined under my revealing wintertime clothing, soon to be coming off me. The doctor lets her nurse know she's almost finished with her last patient before seeing me,when the nurse finishing setting up for my examination and then the fun part begins, as she has the long hospital type gown for me and saying"the doctor will be in to see you very soon, so let's finish getting you undressed." Soon, she's helping to strip off all my revealing clothes layer by layer and once I'm down to just the clinging microfiber underwear, the lovely doctor enters the examination room to see me. Finally after being seen and examined by her while totally naked and in only the long hospital style gown. I'll change into the extra set of loose clothes boxer shorts, long baggy trouser and another long pull over shirt to make a quick exit from the doctor's office. I missed being in my favorite revealing, warm snug overalls and leotards, yet enjoyed her help stripping them off, while waiting for my delayed examination by the lovely female doctor.

Where do you live? Arctic Circle? I can't imagine wear that much clothing - especially when I know it has to come off. You have a very patient doctor. Most doctors I have experienced would be upset if the nurse didn't have the patient ready when they entered the room. My last visit i went commando to save time undressing and dressing.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:24 AM

Red face Revealing clothing

Your response was quite interesting. This was one of my few wintertime appointments with the (female) doctor and it was rather cold outdoors. I like being dressed in layers of warm snug clothes and both the doctor(female) and nurse like dressed in my warm outfit, as the doctor's office is not too warm and it's quite chilly, being naked in just an awful hospital gown and waiting for the doctor to see me. It's not a busy day when I have my appointments, especially during the cold winter weather Both the doctor and nurse don't mind, as they do like me in all those snug warm layers of winter attire and like helping me to soon bare it all.for the doctor to see.
Old 12-28-2020, 06:58 AM

Default Revealing clothing

As said before, during the very cold weather, I have a doctor's appointment for a complete physical exam, I'm usually the last patient for the doctor to see that day wearing my snug kiddie style corduroy bib overalls that are like snow pants with long side leg zippers and nice and warm and snug. They feel especially nice with my long sleeve, back zipper leotard, matching opaque tights and microfiber sexy ballet panties. Both my female doctor and nurses look forward, seeing me dressed in those warm snug kiddie outfit with an involuntary erection slightly outlined in them. I have as usual a change of baggy boxers as underwear and outer loose fitting street clothes to put on after my physical examination by the female doctor. Both the lady doctor and nurses have known me for several years and me having an appointment with the doctor the doctor during the winter months is rare for them. Like in the past, I'm in the waiting room, shortly to be called in by the nurse. Soon, I'm called into the exam room by the lovely nurse and asked if I have another set of clothes to put on after my complete examination. The doctor comes into the room to update my medical records, while I'm sitting on the exam table still in my snug kiddie style winter outfit. When the lady doctor leaves, she would say " have him all undressed and in a gown, then let her know when I'm ready to be examined. The lovely nurse would close the surrounding privacy curtain while saying to me "you know the drill, everything off!" I'll sit a few minutes while savoring the soft warm, snug and secure feeling in my winter attire while still on me. The nurse sees me still snug in my outfit, then says " okay let's get you ready now for the doctor." while giving me a big smile, and taking off my winter shoes and socks, then opening the overalls long side leg zippers. She notices my outlined excited male anatomies underneath them while she now begins methodically undressing me. the overalls bib and shoulder straps are unfasten, then the snug overalls three side snaps are opened while I'm still sitting on the exam table. I 'm blushing some what as she guides me off the exam table while I'm still snug in the unzipped overalls legs, unfastened dangling bib and shoulder straps. and opened side waist snaps. She would say "I see you're quite aroused in this winter outfit, but don't feel so bashful either, we'll have these winter clothes and tight underwear all off, as you know, we've seen it all before." Before I could work the snug overalls down, she was already pulling and tugging the snug and warm corduroy off my still leotard clad body. After managing to pull them down, she shook my leotard clad legs from them and that did really tickle me as the lovely nurse soon had my kiddie style overalls off me. Before, I realized, she was opening my leotard back zipper, then firmly freed my arms from the warm spandex leotard sleeves, then peeling it down my now bare upper waist. She then sat my half on and halfway off leotard clad body back on the exam table, then I was helped to lay down so she could take a reading of my heart beat. and also blood pressure. After that she gently lifted my lower torso and stripped off the leotard. I'm only in my opaque tights and microfiber panties keeping my very erect penis snug and secure, when the doctor returned and seeing my almost all undressed male body laying down on the exam table, still snug in tights and microfiber undies. She would remind me that those have to come off too before examining me and soon the lovely nurse slowly stripped the clinging tights and undies off my naked and erect body, while the lady doctor would watch, as my warm snug kiddie style winter outfit is all off now and she commenced examining my now gowned naked body. After the doctor finished with me, I changed into those baggy boxer underwear shorts and loose fitting trousers to wear home and certainly missed being in my warm snug winter kiddie style outfit. It was a somewhat long afternoon at the doctor's office, yet I did somewhat like being undressed by my favorite nurse. All she could say , as I was leaving while wearing those awful loose clothes. "I'm glad this day is over, as it took some time, as usual to get you out of all those layers of winter attire," before being seen by the doctor.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:40 PM

I don’t see it as a exhibitionist thing, but I wear running tights at my gym with a shirt that just reaches the outline of my penis. I take off my shirt when outside in the summer and sometimes drive without a shirt. I live in farm country so a topless man is very acceptable.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:26 PM

Default Driving

1I rarely wear a shirt when I am driving if it is warm enough not to. And I drive a convertible