Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Speedo Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
My pair of Ice AB's did that. String is in there and never coming out. The string area is hard as a rock.
If I got sheer white, my string area would be "hard as a rock" also. In fact, my whole suit would be hard as a rock.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:23 AM

Default malfunction?

Diver here might also have a broken drawstring after his dive:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...2pmro1_500.jpg
Old 06-01-2014, 05:41 PM

Smile speedo draw strings exposed

I go to men's swim club, with a nice large swimming pool. All of the guys ages are from 30's to 60's and we all wear speedo swim suits of various brands, like Adias, TYR and Dolphin. they are of various colors too. Our locker room and showers were very spacious. I was told by a fellow member, who does a lot of swimming there, to watch the guys coming in and out of the pool area to or from the locker rooms. The guys going to the pool in speedos, have the draw string tucked in, those coming out of the pool to the locker area, their draw strings are untucked, but still tied. those going into the shower have their speedo draw string untied and dangling, something I never noticed before. It seems to be the younger guys that do this. Now when I'm using the pool, wearing my extra snug, orange speedo swim suit. Now, I follow this routine. Draw string tucked while swimming, then I have it showing, still tied,going to the locker room.then get my large towel, untie my speedo draw string, leaving it dangling. This a sign, my tight orange swim briefs will be coming off. Then into the showers. While showering, with an unavoidable erection, and rinsing the pool clorhine off me, stretch the clinging waist band, then pulling my tight wet speedo down. As I happen to look around there is another guy in the next stall, smiling at me as he peels his tight blue colored speedo off. He just says to me" I see you know the club swimmer's routine now", as his wet speedo drops to his ankles. I get my speedo unsnugged and flutters down my legs, dropping at my feet, He walks back to the locker room, drying off, then I leave carrying my wet speedo, dry off and change into dry boxer shorts and tee shirt with my street clothes. It's a a unique routine, I like it.