Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 11:05 PM

Default Other than Swimming

Anyone run, bike, do yard work, etc. in speedo?
Old 03-23-2013, 12:20 PM

Yes to all 3. I frequently will wash the car, mow the lawn, or do other work around the house in my suits. I even built a deck one Summer at the lake and wore a suit the whole time. Power tools and swim briefs...lol. I love cycling along the coast in a swim suit, probably a throw back from my triathlon races.... the cool thing is I dont recall ever getting a bad reaction. Not quite as extreme, in the Summer I regularly run for miles on the beach in just whatever suit I have on.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:26 PM

I have jogged and biked in speedos. Surfing and body surfing too.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:36 PM

I live in a desert area where virtually every house has a pool. It never seemed like a necessity to pull on shorts after my morning swim if I was going to do anything in the yard or go to the mailbox. I don't wash my own car or do my own yard work, but if I did, it would be in my swim suit. I pretty much put one on in the morning for my swim and don't bother with anything else unless I have to leave the house. (I work at home) In a beach area I see no issue with wearing a speedo to bike. However, in a metropolitan area, unless you are in a triathlon, the spandex bike shorts are more appropriate. It never hurts to "advertise" but too skimpy in the wrong place makes one look desperate.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM

A guy from the old board used to talk about speedo dates where he & bf would spend the whole day in their speedos, out and about. I guess there are some places you couldn't go in a speedo. Church for example. Not a lot of restaurants, but some I'm sure.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:11 PM

Default Other than swimming.

I have seen men in speedos at fast food places in Disney water parks and Atlantis. Occasionally at the NJ shore but not often.
As for me at home, I do most of my back yard work in a speedo, but rarely in the front yard because I live on a busy street. If I lived somewhere where there was little traffic, I would probably do all of my yard work in a speedo. I have biked and walked in a speedo near the beach or on a quiet trail, but never along a busy street.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:11 PM

Default Other than swimming.

I have seen men in speedos at fast food places in Disney water parks and Atlantis. Occasionally at the NJ shore but not often.
As for me at home, I do most of my back yard work in a speedo, but rarely in the front yard because I live on a busy street. If I lived somewhere where there was little traffic, I would probably do all of my yard work in a speedo. I have biked and walked in a speedo near the beach or on a quiet trail, but never along a busy street.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:41 AM

I have worn my speedos while working in the garden, on 2 occasions I wore my speedo into Walmart...
Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM

The only things I've done in a speedo other than swimming is biking to the beach with just a speedo and towel, and washing my car in the driveway in a speedo.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:56 AM

I haven't worn a speedo outside of the pool, but I frequently wear short cut off jeans (at least 1/2 way up from the knees) and sneakers for general causual activities. My style has the 1970s athletic look which is very sexy.

I go shopping in a rather highly populated neighborhood and I haven't got any strange looks or comments. I also see more guys out running in short shorts.

In summary, the shorter look is gaining momentum!!!

CD