Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2016, 02:02 AM

Default Cycling Bib Shorts

Along with swimming, I love bicycling. I have always worn traditional cycling shorts, but a guy in my group who wears bib shorts convinced me to try them out. I bought my first pair about six weeks back. Not only are they perfect for cycling , they feel and fit awesome. Technically, they fit so much better and they don't ride down while you ride, so you never have the problem of your lycra shorts catching on your seat when you try to mount after a stop. But beyond the practical aspects, they feel so awesome on. I am thinking they are the next best thing to wrestling singlets. I have bought a few pairs since my first, I love how they feel on and can't help but feel a bit aroused in them. I suspect in the right situation they can be lots of fun beyond cycling.

STS

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 04-16-2016 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:04 AM

I have a few friends on the triathlon team and I often see Facebook photos of them in their cycling shorts! The guy friends are pretty nice-looking in their own ways; one is slim hot, the other is toned hot. And actually, I have a very minor crush on one of the girls on the team, but she doesn't know.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:31 AM

I discovered bib shorts a while ago. Truly are great to wear. As you stated they are like wrestling singlets, but different. Weather is finally making a turn toward warmth, so I will be getting them out of storage soon.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:02 PM

Smile bib cyle shorts

i got to wear a pair last summer over Arena swim briefs. They felt really great when bike riding our long walks in them. At the gym, they the soft snug feel with swim briefs underneath do get me aroused and really like it. The arousing feeling comes when changing back into baggy underwear boxers. Feeling my clinging bibs slowly slipping off , really tickles and very arousing as I'll slowly pull and tug them down, then doing the same with my favorite tight speedo swim briefs underneath, not wearing them swimming. Once both bibs and speedos are finally off and I'm naked, I miss the snug and secure feeling from wearing the cycle bibs and tight swim briefs underneath, I want to pull them back on again. They certainly feel so good with Speedo or Area swim briefs, rather than baggy boxers, after wearing them for a while at the gym.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:50 AM

Speedos under bib shorts. Hmmmmmm, have to think on that one.
Since you love the tight, secure feeling of the Speedos, why not put on another pair in place the desisting boxers in the trash. Or bikini briefs or good old tight whities.

No need to miss the secure feel anytime.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:57 PM

Bib shorts don't cut you in half at the waist, so great for comfort on the bike.

Cycling shorts are designed to be worn with nothing under them. Take a long ride with a seam cutting into your crotch and you'll soon figure out why.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:52 PM

Wink Cycling Bib shorts.

I like Singlet's response, me wearing speedo swim briefs under cycling bib shorts' Those speedos certainly felt so good and with lycra cycling bibs really felt nice and not too tight or constricting. I thought about you said and after stripping off the cycling bibss, then my clinging speedo swim briefs and changing into loose boxers, I wish I had another speedo swim briefs with me to put on instead. The last time wearing Cycling bibs and speedos underneath, I had a purple colored pair of speedo briefs on after changing, still snug and secure, feeling much better wearing them. I don't miss those awful baggy boxer shorts either and like you said why didn't I put on another speedo after changing, well your'e right, so after exercising and changing, I'll have another speedo to put on after my cycling bibs and swimsuit under them are off. No baggy boxers!
Old 02-16-2019, 09:14 AM

I've always loved the look and feel of bib shorts for cycling - much more comfortable than regular shorts. I never wear anything underneath, though I might try a speedo next time!
Old 02-20-2019, 12:09 AM

Default Bib shorts

Next to speedos. Biking bib shorts or tri suits always are cool , functional and always feel good on the bike or swim. They seem to be a bit more accepted. Sure be cool to have cycling gear and swim brief event ! Cheers!
Old 02-25-2019, 08:57 PM

Red face Cycling Bib Shorts

I was thinking about how nice wearing those cycling bib shorts feel. I just had a nice wintertime experience wearing full length leg Cycling bibs with long leg side zippers. They felt very snug, warm and perfect fit. I didn't wear speedos under them, like you said that's being that,s a lot of lycra layers, but those speedos felt nice under the bib shorts during the summertime. This time, I wore lycra, ladies underwear briefs called Skimp Skamps that certainly fit well and very sexually arousing. The first time I wore we them with ladie's "Skimp" Skamp" underwear, was at our medical clinic to take my yearly physical examination. After waiting a while, I was called into the exam room by the nurse. She looked me over with both her and the doctor(female) liking the cycling bibs I was wearing. After updating my medical record for the past year, the doctor told me that all my sexy outfit has to come off including whatever I wore under the winter ski pants styled Cycling bibs and of course the nurse helped me undress. Those winter style Cycling bibs weren't coming off that easy, as she first unzipped and opened the leg side zippers', then unfasten the warm soft bib and shoulder straps. I now had a good hard on underneath, yet wondering what she'll think when she sees those "Skimp "Skamp ladies briefs. i just blushed and closely squeezed my legs,as she pulled and tugged those snug ski pants style cycling bibs down. The feeling was so nice, as she managed to strip them off me. I would blush like a high school boy and let out a whimper, as she freed my feet and ankles from them,now seeing me just in those clinging ladies underwear, saying"those come off too." and soon she had me totally naked after peeling those snug winter full length Cycling bibs off my squirming body. I,m still in good shape and good health, as told by her and the doctor(female). I still didn't want to give my winter style full long leg Cycling bibs and sexy undies, but did like having them stripped off, despite my playful resistance.