Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2013, 05:44 AM
Lycraguy67

Default "How do you feel while wearing lycra?"

Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Time: 1:45 A.M.

Hello: I'm new to this site. My question to all the guys out there who enjoy wearing lycra:

When you're wearing your lycra, do you feel "masculine/manly" or "gay/fem/fairy-like"?

I know this may seem like a real odd or weird question, but it's one I've been wondering for a long time.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:16 PM

Hmmm...I never really thought about that...i feel great...have lots of stuff from skimpy shorts to wrestling singlets to running tights to football pants..

What do you have?
Here is my latestseo4b.jpg

Sebbie
Old 01-31-2013, 10:50 AM

Really depends on my mood. Masculine with a wrestling singlet on. Much less with short shorts, and anywhere in between. Speedos and dance tights, I'm in shape. UA items and I'm tough.

Wearing anything lycra, no matter what the intended purpose I am always hard.

Sebbie give me the details of those tights, please!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:25 PM

I ordered those direct from China on aliexpress.com. about $16. Took about 3 weeks to get here to US ..free shipping. registered mail USPS which you have to sign for.
Other than the extra time involved just like buying on Amazon or Ebay
Those are Seobean
Drop me a private message and I will give you more of the praticulars on exactly how to order and what to expect. I found the whole process to be a lot of fun.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:01 PM

I just like the physical sensation of wearing a speedo. The kind of tightness around that male area and on the ass, the fabric is smooth and slinky, its erotic. Its not just a swimsuit, oh no, not just a swimsuit at all. I wonder if the ladies feel kind of erotic in the same way wearing their skimpy little bikinis. I feel pretty gay wearing the solar, kind of like a jock stud wearing the tyrs and turbos and still enjoying that physical sensation.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 AM

Masculine just like when I wear speedos
Old 09-10-2013, 05:53 AM

Im Straight and I love it... The support it offers is a confidence booster for sure...
Old 09-13-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
Hmmm...I never really thought about that...i feel great...have lots of stuff from skimpy shorts to wrestling singlets to running tights to football pants..

What do you have?
Here is my latestAttachment 135

Sebbie

I have a huge collection of N2N Bodywear, Rufskin, California Muscle, and I have custom tights made by Spandex body for competition. For working out I wear Underarmour, Skins, 2XU
Old 06-26-2014, 12:47 AM

Talking Wearing lycra for all seasons

I love wearing nylon, lycra speedo, TYR or Adidas swim briefs during the summer months and as expected they fit very nicely, soft and snug. The material fits so close, keeping my lower body parts secure. Sometimes I'll wear them as summer underwear too. In the autumn and winter months, I'll be in lycra running tights and a long sleeve leotard, keeping me nice and warm underneath. During the summer months, after swimming at the club pool, when I'm showering, I get sexually turned from the feel of the lycra swim suit. I keep my my suit on for a while in the shower, rinsing off the pool water, then slowly getting it down and off. The tight wet swim suit coming off gives me a beautiful sensation and after showering,I'll feel very good and relaxed. In the winter months getting the lycra running tights and leotard off, takes more time and effort,yet enjoyable, loosing the warm snug feeling, from wearing my sexy running tights and leotard. Lycra swim suits,winter tights and lycra leotard are the best clothes for all seasons. "Yep!"
Old 07-05-2014, 11:11 AM

Default Depends

For me it depends on the situation. If I am swimming, the swimsuit becomes more of a functional piece of equipment and I usually don't find it sexual. To be sure, I have to like the suit I have on and certain suits signify certain things, like my race swimsuits get me pumped to go fast, my triathlon briefs get me psyched to race, and my practice suits get me ready to work hard. I enjoy when I get to show off a new swimsuit. If I am hanging out at the lake or beach, then the suits take on more of a fashion meaning and that can get more sexual in nature. It depends on who I am with and what we are doing. Narrower sides, bolder colors and a more modeling fit are cool.

I wear running tights in the winter to run, and have been known to hang out in them all day after. I love how they show off my legs and body, including a little show of my manhood bulge. Years ago, running tights were far more fun, with cool prints and colors. I used to have several pair of Tinley brand tights that I thought were really hot looking... cool prints. I think running tights on the right frame look really great.

I have never been into wearing cycle shorts, except to cycle. The padded butt and the way they are sewn to fit cycle position makes them awkward to wear for other purposes. Never have worn a wrestling singlet, but one day I'll try that. They look really cool on.