Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2016, 03:29 AM

Traveling on business to Houston,TX. Room wasn't ready at check-in time, so while my coworkers went to the bar and had drinks on the hotel, I went upstairs to the pool deck to swim.

Used the public men's room adjacent to the pool to change into my 3" TYR briefs and pulled deck shorts over them, then got in the pool. There were a couple of families in the pool, so I swam a couple of laps on deck shorts... Then I took a deep breath and shucked the lame boardies, throwing them up on the deck and swimming my laps in my briefs.

At the end of my laps I was the only person left on the pool deck so I sat in a deck chair in just my suit, reading my phone and letting the suit dry out.
Old 06-17-2016, 05:18 PM

Today was a beautiful warm morning for laps at a 50 meter pool. Hardly no one there as long course can be a strain for some in just one length. Put in 2,000 M and it felt great. The NS suit was a delight to swim as usual. I have found my pool for the rest of the summer.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:07 PM
Speedo Member

Default Fishing

Yesterday I went fishing at a local lake. I was trolling around casting for bass in just my "Turbo" soaking up some much needed sunshine.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:40 PM

Went early morning swimming this morning in my new Nike swim briefs. In the water the black fabric becomes rough to the touch. This may be an attempt to break water surface tension so reducing drag. I hadn't noticed that these briefs have a rear seam until this morning. They seem to fit well enough and are a nice plain black swim brief, though personally I prefer a little colour.
The guy swimming next to me was a younger man swimming for the first time in ages to get fit. He was wearing knee length Adidas shorts and I could see through my goggles the amount of drag they were causing.
I suggested that he gets swim briefs or jammers that would allow him to glide through the water with less drag and effort. He said that he wouldn't feel happy wearing Speedos, so I suggested trying some jammers. Watching him swim I saw that while doing breast stroke he was kicking and pulling simultaneously. This is a common fault that slows swimmers down and makes breast stroke hard work, I got him to try a pull, glide kick glide routine, he found it worked but had trouble unlearning his usual style. Unlearning is often harder than learning.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:32 PM

Went for a run on the beach at sunrise, before work.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:13 PM
Speedo Member

Default Tried out my new Neptune Scepters

Early morning swim at my local pool. Swam in my new Neptune Scepter briefs for the first time. Very pleased with the feel of the new material. Swam 1000metres in just about 17 minutes so pleased with myself. Then straight to the pool steam room and then the sauna for some relaxation.
No one in either steam room or sauna made any comment about my new briefs . When I wore my Union Jack Neptune Scepters for the first time I received plenty of positive comments from both male and female swimmers
Made my new briefs work hard with a few sprint lengths of the pool after my sauna.
Finally, as it was a warm sunny day here in London, spent some time sunbathing in my garden (back yard for my US friends)
Old 08-06-2016, 06:37 AM

Today in my speedo I went swimming for the first time in a year! (Yes, I got in the pool when I went to Arizona a couple months ago, but I don't count that because it was not for exercise and only lasted a few minutes because of how sun-heated the water was.) It was at my local gym in my hometown where I used to go with my mom. I went really light and only swam 500 yards because it's been so long, but I've also been eating less and have felt a lack of energy for the past couple days. Anyway, it felt so good to be back in a speedo in a gym pool setting and in the refreshing water.

I did have a couple awkward/potentially awkward moments, though. First, I went over to the jacuzzi to soak after my swim and a bit of sun-drying. I was soon joined by an older woman, probably 60's, and looked of Indian or Middle Eastern descent who was wearing a shirt in the pool in addition to her suit. So, I got the general impression that she was conservative in nature. Meanwhile, I had forgotten to check the timer before I got in, which meant that the jets turned off after about 5 minutes. I was seated closer to the dial, so she asked me if I would turn them back on, and I agreed, being a gentleman, but my mind froze as I realized that here I was, an overweight, pasty white young guy wearing nothing more than a navy blue speedo, and I would now be putting myself on full display for her! :0 Fortunately, she either paid no mind or didn't mention anything, so I was able to relax again.

Then, as I was heading back indoors, a rather attractive young female personal trainer came out the door to the pool deck with two rather attractive girls, obviously getting a tour. I tied my towel around my waist and rolled the top to keep it from dropping, but as I approached the girls to pass them and go inside, I felt the towel beginning to slip! If I weren't careful, I'd expose my speedo to those cute girls, and I'm not ready to advertise myself in that way yet! As coolly as I could manage, I pressed one hand holding the goggles against the towel to hold it in place and keep it from slipping off. Then, I got back inside and quickly changed to go home for dinner.

And that's what I did in my speedo today.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:02 PM

Had a session at the pool today in my Bogner briefs, which are nicely low-rise. The strange thing I've noticed at that pool is the absence of women wearing bikinis this summer. So I tend to wear the briefest outfit.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Speedo Member

Default Two recent experiences

n the last couple of weeks I have visited two pools for the first time.
Firstly a few days vacation with the family at a CenterParc resort in England. (For my American Friends who do not know of these places, they are large family orientated vacation resorts - there are six or seven in England - accommodation mainly in family sized lodges and at the centre of the resort is a large swimming complex including baby and toddler pools, beaches and wave machines, rapids, flumes and slides etc). As a family, we spent much of our time in the so called "tropical swimming paradise". At any one time, I reckon that there would have been about 700 adult males in the complex and I only ever saw ONE other guy wearing speedos. Everyone else was in shorts! Note that many of the younger females, and some of the older ones were in bikinis. In the large swimshop by the swimming complex, they did not even sell swim briefs, however they did stock Speedo shorts and female Speedo swimwear.
Secondly, I have just returned from Dublin. Stayed in hotel that had a spa with small pool, sauna, steam room etc. I went swimming early each morning. Of the few guys in the pool at the same time as me, 100% were wearing Speedos.
My faith is restored!
Old 08-10-2016, 08:28 PM

Default To the pool

Today I went swimming in white Aussiebums of which I've cut the liner out. They were already very transparent after I had taken a shower before doing laps and I noticed lots of people looking, which made me semi hard... Entering the pool I overheard the lifeguards saying my swimsuit was a little bit "on the edge", but they disn't address me about it, so I think it wasn't too much over the top yet... Maybe because most of the kids were in the play area of the pool (the pool for lap swimming is seperate).
Anyway, I had a good swim and a great thrill!
BTW, these were the AB's but without the liner or WJ:
http://http://www.aussiebum.com/swim...-1.5-dawn/2624