Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2016, 12:33 AM

I push the back coverage to 3/4 or 1/2 at my swim club with the encouragement (and amusement) of the staff. It's a incentive to stay in shape or just to make the effort to show up to do laps. My doctors applaud my efforts as well.
Old 03-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcas3
Wore a N2N University brief to pool under drag suit. When I got to the pool I dropped the suit, stretched and jumped in. When I left I did not put the suit back on and walked to the locker room through two crowded pools. That brief is great except for the "penis" pouch which is a little too suggestive!

So true? My favorite suit is my N2N University. I agree with your summary; it is a great brief but the pouch does bring on many stares (as well as other N2N models), but never a comment of any kind. Are you going to keep wearing it at the pool?
Old 03-20-2016, 06:36 PM

Default N2n

Yes-but sometime over a Caussie-depedig o time of day. I also wear Uiv. Jammers my favorite collars are green and gold-wish more suits were. With the jammers-because of bubble but I make sure to get wet in the prep shower so that it clings and doesn't show crack .
Old 03-20-2016, 07:59 PM

Default To Byran

Sorry private message would not go-Don't be concerned about "pouch" not any more noticeable than what divers wear!
Old 03-22-2016, 12:32 AM

To me, "inappropriate" is any suit that is see-through when wet, or so formed as to outline the package. Most briefs without a pouch tightly confine the package to a simple protrusion while the pouch suit can give more definition to package components. I wear the Neptune Scepter suits and the Seobean brief with no pouch, both are low hip cut and have had no reaction from other swimmers to either suit. And they feel great..