Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2021, 09:23 PM

Default Waiting with baited breath

Loving your story. Please continue.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:25 AM

Default 9: All Out Sprint

The starting horn sent eight of us off the blocks. My dive was perfect! Eight lengths, two hundred yards. The top two lead swimmers were out strong. I was not with them, but was solidly leading the rest of the pack. I hit my first flip strong and got a great push off. I watched the orange swimsuit of the guy next to me, his male outline rotating as he swam. He was one of the top two, and I knew if I could stay watching his suit, I was in striking distance as the race got long. Just beyond him was the red suit of his competition, the suits were side by side. On my other side was the head of the swimmer just behind me.

“Stay with orange, keep ahead of blue.” It was funny that I defined my competitors by the color of their suits. Flip two, no change in position. We jockeyed and battled thru the next three lengths. A rally by blue tried to throw me back one spot, but I held on and gained on orange as an added benefit. By length five blue had lost his stamina and was dropping off. He went too hard and screwed his race. He would fade to seventh place.

“Push!” I heard coach yell as I came out of my flip into the last 50. One more turn and then a hard kick for the last 24. I was sure I was in third, but actually was fourth behind a swimmer five lanes away. I could see that red had faded a bit, orange was still pushing. So was I. So was green, the guy I could not see. Last flip, strong ass push and I gave it my all. Head down, watch the line. No looks. “Swim right into the wall” repeated in my head. I was no longer watching orange, red or anyone else. It was me, all me. I hit the wall with my fingers. It was done! Red and orange were in, too. As was green. I had no idea what order. The remaining four came in one by one behind.

My final time was just a fraction off my best. It turned out Green won. Orange was just a tenth behind me and red was a tenth behind him. I finished second. Maybe I was better at swimming than I thought. My time for sure locked me into a Sunday final.

“You kicked my ass on that last 25,” Orange suit said to me. “You just took off.”

“Hey, thanks,” I replied breathless. My heart still pounding. He was cute, but I was too beat up to notice.

I climbed from the pool, my tight suit clinging to me. Everyone’s was. My confidence was at a high. I had another event before the meal break. I decided to stay in my race suit.

i reached down and adjusted my position. Arousal was taking over in the warm sun, or was it all the guys in tight suits.

——- to be continued.....
Old 02-02-2021, 11:37 PM

Default 10: The Gazebo

There you are,” I heard Kathy’s voice behind me. “I watched you swim, you did great.” I turned toward her, my still wet suit still clinging to me. I watched as her eyes went down to look right at my display.

“Thanks, I have a break so I was actually coming to see if I could watch your next event.” I really was thinking about it, but I was also thinking of checking on Brian or finding Mark. She smiled.

“You really finished strong. Coach said you got a great chance in the finals.”

“Must be these new suits,” I replied.

“I think it is you, but that suit is pretty hot on you,” she responded. “And tight,” she grinned.

“Yeah, it is pretty tight,” I replied.

“I like seeing you in it.”

We chatted for a minute. Her next event was in 30 minutes. She was off to warm up. As she departed her hand patted my abdomen and she slid it nonchalantly across my frontal bulge. “Come see me swim...”

“I will, promise.” I replied, as I casually adjusted myself.

—————

Day one of the big meet was just about over. A few remaining events and the coaches wrap up meeting. It was just past four on what turned out to be a hot and humid Summer day. Brian swam crazy well, taking top seed in two events and second in two others. Kathy was the top female swimmer of the whole meet, no surprise there. I was thrilled to be moving to finals in three events. I had just changed out of the tight and tiny race suit, back into my usual team practice suit. After being crammed in that tight little suit, my anatomy was making full use of the room, and I enjoyed the feel of the more comfortable swim brief.

“Hey, Alan,” a guy’s voice called. Mark was just finishing for the day. He was dripping wet from the pool. “I wasn’t sure we’d see each other.” He looked amazing, muscular body, swimmers build. His swimsuit fit him well, more correctly he made that swimsuit look hot.

“Hey Mark, how’d you do today?”

“Not my best, but got me thru to Sunday,” he replied.

“Awesome, man,” I was really excited that we would both be back tomorrow. Something about Mark today was really turning me on. I always thought he was a cute guy, but the interest today was stirring my body in ways I had not felt. Maybe it was just that everything today was stimulating urges and bulges.

“Let’s go check out the lake,” Mark suggested. The pool complex was next to a large man made lake with a walking path around and a long bridge out to a gazebo deck in the middle. “I need a walk.”

We both headed out of the pool area. Some other swimmers were doing the same, burning off the last hour. “What was you best event?” I asked.

“I busted balls in the fly, came in first.” Mark was the perfect fly guy. In the water his power was amazing.

“I cannot swim fly worth shit,” I responded.

“I know, I’ve seen you,” Mark replied with a grin.

“Yeah, but I can kick your ass in endurance,”. I replied.

“Okay, we are even,” he smiled. “Let’s go out to the middle. We both headed onto the wood bridge that went easily 150 feet out. While most of the other swimmers went walking along the path around the lake, we had the bridge and gazebo to ourselves. “You changed suits,” Mark noted.

“Yeah, Coach told us we had to as soon as we finished. Those other suits are for race only.”

“You looked packed pretty tight in the other one,” Mark observed. “This one looks more comfortable.”

“You look awesome in your suit, really hot,” I said it without thinking, it just casually rolled out.

“Thanks, Alan,” Mark replied not missing a beat. “That is nice of you.” Mark reached over and touched my hand. He didn’t take my hand in his, just brushed his against mine. A subtle message of interest, maybe.

We stood at the rail of the gazebo, together talking. Mostly about swimming. My mind was racing, he was so damn gorgeous. He had these cute dimples when he smiled. Everything about him was driving me wild. I was growing harder and harder as we chatted. My bulge was noticeably expanding. I was tucked down, but the aroused State was pushing my anatomy outward. He was doing the same, his suit expanding equally fast.

I reached down to adjust. He did the same. We both looked at each other. Nothing was said, nothing had to be. We both knew what was making us this way. “I am glad we came out here,” Mark said as we both hugged. Our bulging suits touched. We enjoyed the feel of our bodies touching. “We better head back,” he softly whispered after we held for several seconds. We both wanted to do more. It was best we stopped before we could not.

“Have a great night, see you tomorrow,” I closed with as we parted ways back at the locker room door. He had calmed down, I was still rock hard. It always took me a while to return to normal, sometimes a long while. It was going to be a hard ride home.

—- to be continued...
Old 02-07-2021, 11:38 PM

Default 11: Acceptance

Something happened that Saturday at the meet. I embraced who I was. Nothing got said to anyone. It was all in my heart and my head. Tomorrow was a big day. I went to bed ready to kick ass in the finals, and to kick ass in my life. I was who I was and that was perfectly okay. I felt my maleness gently inside my suit as I faded off to sleep.

Sunday, I would win my big event. It was the perfect outcome to a perfect weekend. Mark and I would cheer each other on, the first of many. Kathy and I would fade away to find our best lives.

It was the perfect weekend. It was the perfect meet.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:42 PM

Default 12: The Deal

Mark looked stunning in his swimsuit, a yellow race cut brief with blue accent colors. The yellow was just on the cusp on being too sheer, showing enough of him to get me very aroused. He filled the suit well. The lines were smooth, the anatomical outline perfect. He was not hard, but he was interested. Just enough to look so damn hot. The swim season was over. We were at a beach house in Avon, North Carolina, USA on the Outer Banks. My mom and her best friend rented the same place every year. I was allowed to bring two friends. Ryan was always one. This was the first time for Mark.

Ryan wore a pair of very short and loose running shorts. He was also a handsome guy, capturing the girls looks. As a runner his build was different, less muscular, more lean. His legs were amazing, showing where his power was. Unlike Mark and I in our tight suits, Ryan’s fit was loose. As he walked his anatomy moved, an interesting difference from our form fit look. Actually, a fun watch. His shorts today were light blue with a dark blue liner that gave him a “speedo like” look under. Mark and Ryan had just met, but seemed to be getting along well.

“Let’s hit the beach,” Ryan suggested. “First morning, go check out the water,” he added.

“Great idea,” Mark replied.

Mom and friend had gone off to a shopping excursion to Nags Head. We had the place to ourselves. It was just past 9. The three of us headed down the steps on our first beach adventure. Two guys in briefs, and one in short shorts. We followed the trail over the dunes out to the beach. Watching Mark in the tight yellow suit was driving me wild.

———-

“Dude, you really need a pair of Speedos,” Mark said as Ryan emerged from the water. His loose nylon blend running shorts climbed to him showing every detail, even how he was trimmed as an infant. The light blue was fully see thru, the dark blue looking like a blue swim brief under. Ryan smirked as he tugged the clinging shorts away from his body.

“Yeah, maybe,” Ryan replied. “That water gets deep fast,” Ryan added. “Plus what a pull.” He was right, as a barrier island, the beach drops off quickly as the sandbar fades to true ocean.

“Yeah, be careful,” It has been known to suck the shorts right off guys,” I chimed in. “Another reason briefs win.”

“Maybe one day,” Ryan replied. “I’d need to borrow a pair.”

“Any time,”. I quickly responded. I always thought Ryan would look hot in a brief style suit. “I only brought fifteen with me.”

“Ten pair for me,” Mark added.

“Wow, you really have that many?” Ryan asked. I only own ten pairs of running shorts total.”

“How many suits do you have?” Mark asked me.

“Probably thirty,” I replied. “I have every one from as far back as I can remember. Some no longer fit.”

“I have about two dozen,” Mark replied to me.

“You guys crack me up,” Ryan chimed in. “I guess you can both loan me one, then I will have two.”

“Dude, we can go buy you some, too,” Mark suggested.

“Let me try them first,” Ryan replied.

We were probably a mile north up the beach as we chatted. The houses were gone, it was just us, the ocean and the dunes. An occasional fisherman.

“This is gorgeous,” Mark said, taking it in.

“A perfect beach for running,” Ryan added.

“In your new swimsuits,” I teased, but meant serious. “I’d even run with you, if you go slow.”

“Okay, swimsuit run, deal!” Ryan was locked in.

—— to be continued—-
Old 02-13-2021, 10:56 PM

Default 13: Sunrise Coffee

The sun was not up, yet. The cool morning air felt refreshing. The waves could be heard crashing onto the sandy shore. It was just past 4:30 am. I loved being up before anyone. It was my favorite time at the beach. We had come here every Summer of my life. Same house, same week. It felt like we owned the place. It was familiar, comfortable. We were just off the beach, so close you could see it from the higher decks. Certainly could hear it, and the air had the salt smell. I was wearing a new orange print Speedo suit. It was a bit of Southwestern look, I saw it at the sporting goods store the week before vacation and just had to have it. It was one of two I picked just for the beach. My swimsuit addiction had already started, something I would keep as I grew older.

The slider opening broke my captivating with listening to the waves. The sun was just peeking on the horizon. Ryan stepped onto the deck. He was wearing a pair of really short running shorts. The kind where the sides were able to fully open. Almost as narrow as my swimsuit on the sides. He looked cute, or in run terms dashing.

“Hey, I wondered where you went.” We all shared the loft overlooking the main floor.

“I love being out here early,” I replied.

“Want to be alone?” he asked.

“You can stay out, I just like watching the sun rise,” I explained. “You going for a run?”

“Yeah, once it gets lighter,” he answered.

“Cool shorts,” I added. “I made some coffee if you want some.” I had just started liking coffee. Of course, as a young guy, it had to be sweetened with sugar. I think I more liked the smell. “I will get you some.”

“Looks like someone has a new swimsuit,” Ryan said as I walked past. He was with me when I saw them. I grinned.

——-

The sunrise was spectacular, as it always is. Ryan and I talked about life, teased each other, and sometimes just sat silently taking it all in. “You never really told me what happened with Kathy,” Ryan asked, shifting the focus from the sunrise.

“Nothing, really. I just wasn’t into it.” I hoped he would leave it there.

“Not into her, or just not into having a girlfriend,” Ryan pressed on. It was not bad or rude, we always had deep conversations.

“What if I told you maybe that I like guys,” I asked.

“Honest answer,” Ryan paused. .....
Old 02-16-2021, 05:19 AM
Speedo Member

What a great story! I really hope it continues to develop! Thank you for taking the time to write, SwimmerAlan!