Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2015, 12:58 AM

Default One Piece Suits

Has anyone ever worn a women's one piece swimsuit?

I have a few by Speedo, Nike, and TYR. These are competition style, solid color, not fashion.

When worn with a opaque tight rashguard they are quite passable as a man's bikini brief. I train daily in a solo rowing skull and find that the suit "stays in place" during sessions.

Also, they feel sexy as all get out, but that's just me 😜
Old 02-09-2015, 06:28 AM

I recently ordered a Women's Nike Water Polo suit after reading a review that another guy wears one when playing water polo due to his excessive scarring on his body. I have unsightly scars (they don't stop me from wearing a speedo), but it gave me an excuse to order one...and for $25, I couldn't pass it up.

It does feel nice, but I can't come up with an argument to wear it in public outside of a triathlon. It's basically a tri-suit with high thighs :P
Old 02-09-2015, 06:28 AM

It fits VERY well, by the way...the water polo suits don't have b00b space, so it fits right up against my chest.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:18 PM

In high school we had a crosstown meet and we (a relay team of four) came out in girls speedos that we had borrowed. It felt very odd and looked really silly, got lots of laughs. Had we been thinking we might have put the girls up to wearing our suits.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free
In high school we had a crosstown meet and we (a relay team of four) came out in girls speedos that we had borrowed. It felt very odd and looked really silly, got lots of laughs. Had we been thinking we might have put the girls up to wearing our suits.

It's, (wearing a one piece), not for everyone, but for some it works. I would not wear a one piece suit by itself in public unless it was a boy leg cut which is very similar to a tri suit.

Most people know me where I train and respect me as an athlete, so perhaps what I'm wearing is not an issue.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:10 PM

Ok for some guys for various reason I admit, but not for me the briefer the better just thongs. I like to be ogled but not that much I guess.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:36 AM

Speedo made a S2000 for men and women. Obviously the mens did not do well. I was/am fortunate to still have one. Nice fit (then) with a zipper up the back. Pulled everything tight. Below is a link to a small picture.

http://www.onepieceswim.com/?m=200703
Old 02-11-2015, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
Speedo made a S2000 for men and women. Obviously the mens did not do well. I was/am fortunate to still have one. Nice fit (then) with a zipper up the back. Pulled everything tight. Below is a link to a small picture.

http://www.onepieceswim.com/?m=200703

That's EXACTLY what I was looking for to wear for summer scuba diving...something that would stop my gear from rubbing while not messing up my tan lines on my leg :P
Old 02-11-2015, 12:11 PM

According to my personal database of all things "fun to wear" I found this.

The S2000 Gold was purchased 3/1994 for $59.75. Purchased from a company called William B. Hugg. Was made of 80% Polyester/20%Polyuretha
Old 03-08-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
That's EXACTLY what I was looking for to wear for summer scuba diving...something that would stop my gear from rubbing while not messing up my tan lines on my leg :P

The speedo hydrasuit and the zoggs variant are all well fitting on guys and there are a few men who swim in such suits. I have done under my wetsuit and when warmer just the suit in the river.