Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2015, 01:44 AM

Oh, I hope all is well. It may not happen for a bit, but let us know if you are interested and maybe we can work something out
Old 05-23-2015, 05:01 AM

NP I want to wait until the insurance settles. It was a bad accident. I havent been able to do much but work since it tho. I miss my beach days and hope I can do them soon. Even tho I am in the us It wouldnt hurt to have a team GB suit...
Old 06-03-2015, 11:23 AM

Ok all,

I ordered an Agonswim Euro brief, and I'm actually quite disappointed. It's not even water-polo "skimpy". It's normal 3" sides.

That being said, If we can get 12 people in on this, I'll be using SRSport.com for production.

Any others interested? Feedback on the design?
Old 06-04-2015, 12:30 PM

Default team GB REPLICA.....

you didint go to the right place on the agonswim.com site and ordered the right suit, you ordered the wrong suit.
its simple go to google type in the search bar agonswim.com then once on the site click on GENDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE UPPER PAGE THEN THEN SCROOL DOWN YOU WILL SEE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THERE 2 AND A HALF SIDES AND LESS SUITS, CHECK IN PARTICULAR THE STREAMLINE AND THE SPEEDLINE, AND MORE THAT INCLUDES SOLID COLORS PATERNED ETC SUITS, CHECK OUTHER FEATURES ON THYERE SITE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HUNDREDS OF TEAMS ALL OVER THE WORLD ORDER SUITS FROM THEM, (thats not for nothing) (im not trying to sell suits for them but you did ask for suggestions) REALLY THERE IS NO OUTHER SWIMWEAR SITE THAT IS SO COMPLETE THEN THERES THAT I KNOW OF, ON SUCH A SITE YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT OF CLICKING TO GET A CLEAR VIEW OF ALL THERE FEATURES.
BTW I INCLUDED MYSELF ON THE LIST NO MATTER WHERE YOU GET THE GB SUIT.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:09 AM

In their custom ordering process, they suggest ordering a grab bag suit of the style you want for sizing, so I ordered a Grab Bag Water Polo Euro suit (the skimpiest they appear to offer), and I don't think I got the right one, because if you compare it to the only picture of it they have, the guys wearing the suit have the skimpier sides (2in)

Maybe I'll email them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
you didint go to the right place on the agonswim.com site and ordered the right suit, you ordered the wrong suit.
its simple go to google type in the search bar agonswim.com then once on the site click on GENDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE UPPER PAGE THEN THEN SCROOL DOWN YOU WILL SEE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THERE 2 AND A HALF SIDES AND LESS SUITS, CHECK IN PARTICULAR THE STREAMLINE AND THE SPEEDLINE, AND MORE THAT INCLUDES SOLID COLORS PATERNED ETC SUITS, CHECK OUTHER FEATURES ON THYERE SITE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HUNDREDS OF TEAMS ALL OVER THE WORLD ORDER SUITS FROM THEM, (thats not for nothing) (im not trying to sell suits for them but you did ask for suggestions) REALLY THERE IS NO OUTHER SWIMWEAR SITE THAT IS SO COMPLETE THEN THERES THAT I KNOW OF, ON SUCH A SITE YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT OF CLICKING TO GET A CLEAR VIEW OF ALL THERE FEATURES.
BTW I INCLUDED MYSELF ON THE LIST NO MATTER WHERE YOU GET THE GB SUIT.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:10 AM

Here's the Description of the suit I ordered:

The Euro Brief is similar to our standard male competition swimsuit, except it has narrower sides (one inch narrower than the brief).
Old 06-05-2015, 04:18 AM

Default Gb Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
In their custom ordering process, they suggest ordering a grab bag suit of the style you want for sizing, so I ordered a Grab Bag Water Polo Euro suit (the skimpiest they appear to offer), and I don't think I got the right one, because if you compare it to the only picture of it they have, the guys wearing the suit have the skimpier sides (2in)

Maybe I'll email them?
EVEN BETTER CLICK ON CONTACT THEN SEE NICKS PHONE CALL, PHONE HIM TOLL FREE, EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT YOU WANT EMAIL HIM THE SAME PIC OR DRAWING YOU POSTED HERE AND HE WILL TELL YOU ALL THERE IS TO KNOW NO OBLIGATION OF COURSE HE IS A NICE CHAP TO TALK TO TELL HIM PHIL FROM MONTREAL SUGGESTED YOU PHONE HIM. AS SOON AS HE GETS YOUR PIC OF THE GB SUIT HE WILL EMAIL YOU A PIC OF A 2 INCH SIDES STREAMLINE OR SWIMLINE OR OUTHER THEY MAKE MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM YOU DONT WANT A 3 INCH SIDE.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
EVEN BETTER CLICK ON CONTACT THEN SEE NICKS PHONE CALL, PHONE HIM TOLL FREE, EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT YOU WANT EMAIL HIM THE SAME PIC OR DRAWING YOU POSTED HERE AND HE WILL TELL YOU ALL THERE IS TO KNOW NO OBLIGATION OF COURSE HE IS A NICE CHAP TO TALK TO TELL HIM PHIL FROM MONTREAL SUGGESTED YOU PHONE HIM. AS SOON AS HE GETS YOUR PIC OF THE GB SUIT HE WILL EMAIL YOU A PIC OF A 2 INCH SIDES STREAMLINE OR SWIMLINE OR OUTHER THEY MAKE MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM YOU DONT WANT A 3 INCH SIDE.

Sweet...will-do
Old 06-05-2015, 02:37 PM

Default team GB suit.....

area51tazz, let me know if you will phone or email Nick at agonswim.com,
if you phone dial toll free at 1877 718 9403 extention 854 explain to him the exact specification of the GB suit , email him the same pic od the patterned GB SUIT, iM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID. ONCE HE GETS THAT INFO HE WILL EMAIL YOU A PIC OF THE PATTERNED SUIT HE PROPOSES.
YOU OF COURSE NEED NOT DO THIS ITS JUST THAT IM SURE THAT YOU WILL FIND THE SUIT ACCORDING TO YOUR PLANS THERE AND CHEAPER
Old 06-05-2015, 09:14 PM

Ok Louis,

I called Nick and spoke with him. I've now sent him the design with the specification that I'd like the 2" sides vs whatever it is I received when I ordered their "euro" brief.

I'm totally down for suggestions..cheers mate!