Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2015, 09:02 PM

Default To all spd. site users important message

Hey guys whats going on, our contributions here on the board has recently slowed down consederably and are mostly boring, Mike our owner and administrator is splitting his head to keep our site alive. so so please a little effort guys LETS TALK SPEEDOS......... (GET HARD(LOL)) and think and talk speedos. so a little SLURPPP AND MMM S HERE AND THERE.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:47 PM

I was noticing that too and have come up with a possible reason. In the southern hemisphere the summer is pretty much over and swimming and speedos are not first on their minds. The opposite is happening in the northern hemisphere where summer is still a few weeks away and guys haven't gotten into the attitude yet. Hopefully this will pass as we start hearing about guys adventures and suit shopping real soon. I have one that I will be sharing in a day or so (living in the desert has it speedo weather now) I also will be adding a bunch of puzzles to get us in the mood later today.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:11 PM

Default to all....

good for you kepp it up
Old 04-21-2015, 10:27 PM

Yeah. Here in "beautiful" Ohio, our weather has been bouncing around like a flea on a hot brick. It was in the mid-70s (F) a few days ago, and they're predicting the possibility of overnight snow tomorrow night. Waiting for the warm weather, so I can break out the speedos again
Old 04-21-2015, 10:30 PM

Default to all...

looking forward to hearing from you
Old 04-22-2015, 12:41 AM

I had an hour between appointments this afternoon, so I put on my new, mineral blue, speedo, laid out by the pool and caught some rays! It felt great!!! The air was a little on the cool side, but the sun was out strong!
Old 04-22-2015, 12:56 AM

I have been too busy to have fun. I did however get a grey speedo at my local sports authority (Finally a color not blue or black)... Also got a black tie string bikini.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:41 AM

Default I think more pics would help...

This is my first post on this forum. I think there would be more participation if there were more pics. I know it's speedo "talk", but speedos are better seen than heard (about). I think the addition of avatars and a speedo photos area of the board would increase the traffic. The puzzles are great, but unless you got a ton of time on your hands, the effort seems to outweigh the reward.

So as to not seem hypocritical, here's one of my favorite pics!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-22-2015, 12:14 PM

Default toall spds..

yep a photo is worth a thousand words.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:58 PM

My local swim shop sends out a 15% off post card to their regular customers once each year. I just got mine and will be using it to stock up on new Speedo & Tyr racing briefs soon. In the meantime, all I have to say is back & forth, back & forth, back & forth (the lane marker hasn't gotten any less boring to watch yet).

Last edited by Lap Counter : 04-22-2015 at 02:08 PM.