Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 AM

Due to my need for the "athletic supporter" effect, I need a suit with longer sides (8 or 9 inches), but I like a low waist.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:14 PM

Low on the waist/hips and narrower cut on the legs. Not pulled up so you get the swoop effect. As to Louis's question, Delay would still be really hot, but not as hot as how he wears his suits today. He may have one of the best ultimate attractive diver bodies, imo.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:19 AM

yeah, I think most guys look best in a low cut brief, but every so often you see a guy looking so incredible in a suit with high cut legs, that you don't even want to picture him in anything else...

arena.jpgarenatwo.jpg
Old 03-09-2013, 11:33 AM

Default preference high.......

To SwimTeamSpeedo,
I agree with you , and Tom DALLEY WAS BORN TO WEAR A SPEEDO, and he seems to like it as he is wearing one most of the time thousands of pictures anyway.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 PM

Louis, if I had Tom's look, I'd throw all my other clothing away and just wear the swimsuits....
Old 03-09-2013, 02:27 PM

Default PREFERENCE hi-cut.........

SwimTeamSpeedo,
wow-eeeee, me to , but no I dont have quite his body but still love to were them.
Its amazing to haave such a strong fetish and love on such lovely small garments.
How I would love to live on a speedo friendly beach, I would wear mine all day, every day, sleep in them to put it all in a nutshell never take them aff.
Just imaging SwimTeam, having guys all around you with there speedos on, ouaffff,,, oh la la...oh well perhaps some day, oh well someday I might win a lottery ticket, I already have many speedos, all I would have to do is get there.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:03 PM

Louis, swim team is an amazingly great time. Back in my time, all of the guys wore brief cuts, as opposed to Jammers, as Jammers weren't really around yet. Even now, most of the guys on my masters team wear the brief cut suits, only a few opt for jammers. Swimming and diving is one of the few sports where the guys wear way less clothing than the ladies. Being around all the guys was awesome, and yes it made things interesting. Even for the str8 guys, being around all the girls on the team and having almost nothing on made for some displays of sexual arousal, especially in the younger years. Even though we wore really small swimsuits, I am not sure who had the more revealing outfits, the swimmers or the wrestlers. At least we had the pool to jump into, but those singlets can be pretty revealing and there is not pool to cool off in...lol.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:27 PM

Smile

I just came across this thread and am bringing it into 2015. I have always loved the look of a speedo type suit since I began wearing them in my teen years, over 50 years ago. Since I started swimming seriously last June, with support and encouragement from some of the guys on this board, I worked up the courage to buy and wear very low cut suits (Turbos, Sportis, Nikes) and I like that look much better than high cut on the leg which I think looks a little dorky. So I unquestionably like the low cut look better.

D67
Old 03-19-2015, 12:11 AM
Speedo Member

Definitely low cut. High cut looks way to feminine
Old 03-19-2015, 04:25 AM

It depends. I perfer hi cut but Low cut looks better on me. Too high does look feminine but if it sits on the top of the leg it does fine. It is when it goes above that that it looks funny.