Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2015, 03:39 AM

It is funny how at one point in time all men wore were onepieces. Now it is practically mandatory to go shirtless regardless of shorts/speedos. I tried a one piece years ago and loved it. I have seen some on sale at ebay..
Old 03-09-2015, 04:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knikon
. I have seen some on sale at ebay..

Some of you who have read my posts, here, know that I prefer Jammer suits. And I also wear rashguard tops to cover my fatness and back hair.

So, I was excited to recently purchase a "one piece Speedo swimsuit" from a guy on eBay (that is HIM in the attached pic, NOT me). Thought this would be a nice piece to eventually wear once I lose a little weight and my stomach isn't quite so big... it would stylishly cover my back.

Once it arrived I discovered that it was actually a Speedo Triathlon suit, not just a one-piece swimsuit: it has a smaller sized chamois at the crotch.

At first I was a little disappointed. But then I realized, instead of this being my first One-piece mens' suit, it was my first triathlon suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _35.JPG (15.1 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 03-09-2015 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:31 PM

Default Singlet

Try a N2N Singlet. I have Blue and Silver-great fit and some comments.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:27 PM

I recently swam in a Yingfa neck to knee suit a womans racerback style without issue started with a rash shirt but removed it part way through the swim and had no problem with other swimmers or staff.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:33 PM

I ordered this recently, and it fits EXACTLY to size. Don't kid yourself on the size if you order one...if you wear a 34" in US jeans, order a 36". It is truly to-size. I like the cut in the butt :P Kinda like a euro-cut brief
Old 12-05-2017, 10:34 AM

Reviving this thread.

Being a Lycra fanatic I do/have worn many one-piece Lycra outfits. Be it a full body Zenti suit, wrestling singlet, biking tri-suit, or anything in-between. I recently was informed, on this board, that Swim Outlet was having sale.

I earlier bought a women one-piece suit. Fabric and size were allllllll wrong, sorry to say. This attempt was better. Nylon/Lycra in black and gold (yea Steelers) and correct size. Wearing it now and it fits and feels perfect. May wear the rest of the day.

Correct sizing was problem so here are my stats should you want to try one. I am 5'10" 165 pounds and this suit, Swim Outlet Sporti is a size 40.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/productde...ipment%2Bemail
Old 01-15-2018, 10:17 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
Reviving this thread.

Being a Lycra fanatic I do/have worn many one-piece Lycra outfits. Be it a full body Zenti suit, wrestling singlet, biking tri-suit, or anything in-between. I recently was informed, on this board, that Swim Outlet was having sale.

I earlier bought a women one-piece suit. Fabric and size were allllllll wrong, sorry to say. This attempt was better. Nylon/Lycra in black and gold (yea Steelers) and correct size. Wearing it now and it fits and feels perfect. May wear the rest of the day.

Correct sizing was problem so here are my stats should you want to try one. I am 5'10" 165 pounds and this suit, Swim Outlet Sporti is a size 40.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/productde...ipment%2Bemail
I prefer wide strap suits like these for workouts.

One of contributors here pointed out that men once wore suits that gave full coverage and the guys should have that option.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:20 AM

Just don't think though they would permit one piece suits in competition except in open water swims.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:29 AM

Molly, could you send me a link to one of the suits you like?
Old 01-15-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollyk
Just don't think though they would permit one piece suits in competition except in open water swims.
Exactly right. After the rise of the technical suits during the 2000, 2004, and 2008 Olympics, FINA, swimming's governing body, issued new guidelines for men's suits in 2010. They must now be of standard fabrics, and can't go above the natural waist or below the knee