Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2015, 12:26 PM

No. Funny how you didn't mention leg hair, as I'm guessing a lot of guys wear board shorts to hide unseemly leg hair. Fortunately I don't have much leg hair, and it's practically invisible being a blond colour.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:00 PM

Thumbs up Manscaping

I have been shaving for a number of years. At first, I'd trim my pubes and shave my balls, but after a while I decided to shave everything. Shave everyday in the shower at the gym. I found that the Gillette Fusion gives me the smoothest shave. The reason I started was due to the fact that I would get heat/perspiration rashes from cycling. I got so tired of applying creams and powders. Several team members shave, too. Great feeling and a nice "clean" look, in my opinion.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:30 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloswmr
I have been shaving for a number of years. At first, I'd trim my pubes and shave my balls, but after a while I decided to shave everything. Shave everyday in the shower at the gym. I found that the Gillette Fusion gives me the smoothest shave. The reason I started was due to the fact that I would get heat/perspiration rashes from cycling. I got so tired of applying creams and powders. Several team members shave, too. Great feeling and a nice "clean" look, in my opinion.
This ^^^
I fully agree
Old 02-15-2015, 04:57 AM

A little fun fact. many of us speedo aficionados wonder why surfers love board shorts or why they are considered practical. Surfers wear them to protect their hairy legs from getting "waxed" while they are sitting on the boards waiting to catch a wave. All that wax they rub on the board will unintentionally "manscape" the backs of their legs without "protection"... As to the popularity of broadsides on non surfers, that is a whole other discussion.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Ha, ha, that would be too easy. Bite the bullet (literally), and get waxed. All you have to do is lay there.

After you said this, I started looking into it. I'm going to check out a local salon that specifically offers full-body men's waxing
Old 02-15-2015, 08:54 PM

You won't regret it.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default love shaving, gotta try waxing

All great reasons to try waxing. Anyone hear of "sugaring"?
Old 02-16-2015, 11:11 AM

Yes, not as effective as waxing.

A good wax technician will use different types of wax on specific areas of your body.

I have been told by them that they are using a "hard wax" on sensitive areas.

Very effective and will leave you very smooth with no bumps or rash.

It's important that you go to a salon with a experienced staff.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Shaver/Trimmer here too. I have some body hair so I can't shave pubes entirely, it would look just plain weird. I leave about an inch wide strip of closely trimmed hair for pubic area but the sack and shaft get a full shave. Use a bic razor and some conditioner and it works great, the odd knick here and there. I'll usually trim in the shower after swimming since my sack is nice and taut from the cool water - less chance of knicking myself.

I will say, a few years ago when I first started trimming/shaving and I was in the showers, I was a bit more self conscious about being seen with my junk shaved, but now it's much more common so I don't have an issue with being seen shaved. At our pool, more guys trim/shave than not.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:36 AM

bikini area and balls shaved love the smooth feeling. thinking of shaving whole body soon.