Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2019, 12:03 AM

Default Trolling of Speedos

One thing that irritates me is idiotic comments from ignorant idiots who make jokes about what you choose to wear.
Today in my local pool there were 3 chavish lads as i walked near the pool who shouted 'HAAAAAAAAA SPEEDOSSS GET ON HIM IN HIS BALLIES,' at first i just ignored them and started swimming and half a hour later one of them said to me 'Hey lad how much did your knickers cost i want a pair myself' all his mates burst into laughter. I replied, 'If your man enough we can swap if you give me £50' all his mates laughed and he looked at me up and down and walked off'. Its idiots like this that make people subconscious of their bodies and causes this stigma. Wont stop me wearing what i love❤❤❤
Old 03-22-2019, 03:17 PM

Those three chavs were bullies, and bullies don't take risks. They provoked you and if you had reacted they would have assaulted you and reported you to the lifeguard saying that you had behaved indecently and then went mad and attacked them.
Their performance was aimed not only at you but at anyone else within hearing in the pool. Some of the public may have agreed that speedos are wrong and felt themselves on the side of the chavs, others would have felt that what the chavs were doing was wrong but have been too scared to stand up beside you.
The pretence of interest or even friendship by a bully is a common ploy, for a moment you relax your defences, they read this as weakness and then mock you. Nothing you could have said or done would have made a difference, bullies only escalate.
You went into the pool today to swim your mile, they went in to provoke and aggravate someone, you went in in your speedos, you haven't said what they were wearing but I doubt they did much swimming. No need to guess whose side I'm on.
Since you use £'s you appear to be in the UK, so where are you ? Medway, Kent here.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:45 PM

Had something like this happen out at one of the local lakes here some years back. I was sunning in a fairly conservative thong (I do live in the allegedly great state of Ohio, after all), and a couple young guys passed where I was laid out. I heard the shutter sound of a cell phone, and one of them said in a loud voice, "Your ass is going on Facebook." I replied, "Could you E-mail me a copy? I'd like to see how it came out." They didn't just walk away. They ran.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
I was sunning in a fairly conservative thong.

Not sure there is such a thing.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lap Counter
Not sure there is such a thing.
They do exist. For a few years, Speedo offered a men's thong. I have two of them. There are other brands around today that if viewed from the front would be indistinguishable from any other brief suit.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:56 PM
Speedo Member

I have a few thongs too but I really like my speedo brand thong because I just personally don't enjoy anything smaller really. I'd love to find more like that, any suggestions?

Quote:
They do exist. For a few years, Speedo offered a men's thong. I have two of them. There are other brands around today that if viewed from the front would be indistinguishable from any other brief suit.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:42 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Had something like this happen out at one of the local lakes here some years back. I was sunning in a fairly conservative thong (I do live in the allegedly great state of Ohio, after all), and a couple young guys passed where I was laid out. I heard the shutter sound of a cell phone, and one of them said in a loud voice, "Your ass is going on Facebook." I replied, "Could you E-mail me a copy? I'd like to see how it came out." They didn't just walk away. They ran.

Yeah, often if you escalate before they escalate it sucks all the fun out of it for them.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:56 AM

Some years ago a bunch of teens were annoying a small Asian guy at the beach. I look like an old hairy Bear in my Speedo, so I got up and went over to them and told them to get lost. They ran off so fast it was amazing.
Old 08-23-2019, 11:25 AM

I think you meant self conscious.
I have to wonder where you are to get those comments. I have worn speedos my entire life (40+ years) and have never had a negative or mocking comments. Several of my suits are string tangas, and even their brevity have never drawn comments such as yours.
I tend to ignore people but a comment like his I think Id be tempted to comeback with something like: "I understand, if you can't fill a speedo, shorts like that are a good choice."