Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2019, 11:16 PM
StrawberryBoards

SC is South Carolina? Is there a ban on all buttock exposure. How can a law like this exist when pretty much all styles for women and all speedos display st least a corner. The trend with bikinis is rear coverage that is ambiguously covering not covering the buttocks.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:22 AM

It's not just South Carolina. I live in Ohio, close to the Pennsylvania border. In Ohio, thongs are legal on all state park beaches. On another forum, someone wrote to the rangers at Presque Isle Beach in Erie, PA. Their response was that swimwear that didn't cover the whole of the buttocks were illegal to wear on that beach.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:35 PM

I think if you read the law you will see the idea is to ban thongs and g-strings. Its not the little butt cheek showing at the bottom of a suit -- its the whole bum out. I managed a hotel where we banned thongs and g-strings. Reason was the horrible show when some bent over. Obviously no one told them hair removal a must. Also, the law does require the anus be covered.
It is doubtful the laws are intended for what you are thinking, they want thongs etc reserved for private pools. If all else fails and you still have questions after reading the actual wording of the -- ask the police what constitutes a violation.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:22 PM

[quote=Speedswimmer]My white speedo solar. Lining removed

I do a lot of lap swimming! Nothing is like swimming in small speedos

Wow Speedswimmer! That speedo is tiny and your package is HUGE!!! Makes for a nice effect/ aka giant bulge. Hot
Old 04-26-2019, 09:57 AM
StrawberryBoards

It is almost warm enough here to visit some of the local swimming holes. I went to one last year where I saw a number of men wearing thong underwear and/or skinny dipping. I believe this is because of the stream's proximity to a popular gay Russian resort we have here in Northern California. These guys were as confident as their bodies would encourage them to be. I am much more hesitant to thong in such a place since the area has so many people and not many places to hide if excessive lower body enthusiasm is experienced. I bought a blue covermale thong last week that fits very comfortably and am hoping I will be bold enough to wear there this weekend. Will need the channel the boldness you guys display here.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:09 AM

You look well presented in a swim thong, arrive at the water hole in shorts with the thong underneath, have spare speedos in case you should need to cover up.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Speedo Member

Two pictures (front and back) of a custom pattern high waist smooth front bikini in jade green made by BuffedBod swimwear. The pattern I think needs some tweaking but I am in love with this suit.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/159524534@N08/fuLD2G
https://www.flickr.com/gp/159524534@N08/Bx3556

Note: please let me know if the links do not work

Last edited by SwimAddict71488 : 04-26-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:04 AM

Default speedo selfies

not actually the speedos brand, but you get the idea
Old 04-30-2019, 03:34 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedorob
not actually the speedos brand, but you get the idea
Are there photos that were supposed to go with this? Not sure what it is referring to
Old 05-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Speedo Member

Wore my Joe Snyder Bulge Bikini at Myrtle Beach all week.