Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014, 12:36 AM

Default Dietz

Dietz makes some hot swimwear, underwear too! Just letting you all know you can get 25% off this weekend visit www.johnnybeachbuns.com

Old 01-31-2014, 11:31 PM

Default search

OK - I visited - you have "many brands" so what's your knowledge of the Arena swim briefs range ?

Btw how well do VELCRO cock rings sell? (sound very uncomfortable to me - and something I don't think has been trialled by Sebbie)
Old 02-02-2014, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
OK - I visited - you have "many brands" so what's your knowledge of the Arena swim briefs range ?

Btw how well do VELCRO cock rings sell? (sound very uncomfortable to me - and something I don't think has been trialled by Sebbie)
Not sure about the Arena swim briefs range, we do not carry them.

Velcro cock rings sell great! They allow the size to be fit perfectly!
Old 02-02-2014, 11:01 AM

For guys who are having issues with Erectile Dysfunction, a velcro Cock Ring could prove quite useful in helping to maintain the erection. Physysians sometime use bands of rubber for the same purpose. THe Velcro makes the whole scheme readily adjustable, and also much safer than rings made of a hard material such as metal or hard plastic in sex play.

The whole idea behind a cock ring is to help the guy maintain a nice semi-erection over long periods of time, perhaps several hours. This can be a lot of fun, but some guys find this surprising.Its just a different way to get to a similar end as results when a guy is stimulated by a snug-fitting jock strap, tight jeans, or a swimsuit. That a lot of guys do this is clear, but most guys don't like to admit that they can get sexually aroused by something other than a partner.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:34 AM

Default Rings

I only asked as rubber and steel are seamless but there must inevitably be an uncomfortable bump where two halves of Velcro lap over each other (and is there not an issue of personal hygiene to consider when the intricate surfaces of that fastening must be kept scrupulously clean?).

Although there may be no personal problem of an erectile disfunction do not some guys nevertheless like to create the up-and-out effect to impress in the wearing of their speedos?
The bit I do not understand is how suitable the non-Velcro rings are for guys with large testicles - presumably the diameter has to be sufficient to allow
the various bits of human tissue to pass through, but having achieved that is there not a very loose fit when at last it is positioned behind them?
Old 02-02-2014, 02:56 PM

I grew up on a farm where we castrated male sheep using the so-called rubber ring method. A tiny rubber ring was placed around the testicle cords. In a week or two their balls would fall off. I have actually done this myself. It was (relatively) humane compared with using a knife which is the other method. This method is less commonly used on bulls. The method is still commonly used I can't help but think about this every time a discussion of cock rings.

Obviously the rubber rings used as cock rings are much larger and fit looser. There are stories of guys wearing metal cock rings and getting them stuck on (erect) penises to the point where they have to get them sawed off in an emergency room. The velcro ring poses none oth these risks. The guys that use the vacuum pumps to aid in getting an erection frequently use a rubber band ring in order to maintain the erection once the pump is turned off. The rubber band is a key part of the approved medical procedure. A ring that fastens with velcro might work about as well, and be easier to put on and take off. Penis pumps are widely used in the US as a treatment for ED in the US and Medicare even covers the cost.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:33 PM

Default interesting scenario

The sheep method is still used today for haemorrhoids in humans.
Have you heard the story of the guy with a steel ring predicament as you describe and who telephoned for help at home from the fire and rescue service?
He opened his door with relief when they arrived but promptly fainted as he was faced with a big guy brandishing a massive pair of bolt-cutters!