Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2014, 03:11 AM

I swam in a very cold lake, my Turbo print swimsuit covered by a wet suit in 55 degree water. After, I shed the wetsuit, enjoyed hot coffee and a warm blanket wrapped around my Turbo clad body. A few cups later my parts came back, my bulge grew normal. By then I was off to harvest crop.

STS
Old 09-24-2014, 05:04 AM

I swam laps in my US Flag Turbo suit (thanks again to STS and Dooley67 for turning me on to Turbos).
Old 09-24-2014, 06:36 AM

Default swam a mile

Dooley, I got to swim my first mile in my 20's, I decided I needed a new challenge and signed up for a Lifesaving course. I have retrained and taken First Aider, Beach Lifeguard and Health and Safety courses since then, saving the lives of 5 people (one an infant actually in water) and had an award from the Police.
Putting on Speedos and going for a long swim can change your life.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Speedo Member

I went to work in my speedo :P.... I wear them under my diving equipment.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:21 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
I swam in a very cold lake, my Turbo print swimsuit covered by a wet suit in 55 degree water. After, I shed the wetsuit, enjoyed hot coffee and a warm blanket wrapped around my Turbo clad body. A few cups later my parts came back, my bulge grew normal. By then I was off to harvest crop.

STS

55 degree water - ouch!! Gotta love living in Maine. For those who don't know about Maine seasons, there are only two - winter and the 4th of July.

D67
Old 09-24-2014, 03:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Dooley, I got to swim my first mile in my 20's, I decided I needed a new challenge and signed up for a Lifesaving course. I have retrained and taken First Aider, Beach Lifeguard and Health and Safety courses since then, saving the lives of 5 people (one an infant actually in water) and had an award from the Police.
Putting on Speedos and going for a long swim can change your life.

That's a very inspiring story Torchwatch. Those 5 people were lucky you were there. Speedos and a long swim have changed my life in a far less dramatic way, but the experience has proved to me that I can set an athletic goal, challenge myself, and meet that goal, and get fit in the process.

D67
Old 09-24-2014, 07:23 PM

Default I had surgery

When I finished my laps yesterday I got out of the pool and doubled over in pain. After a quick trip to emergency it was established I had a blocked bile duck out of my gall bladder and would need surgery. I was transferred to a table and rolled into surgery and had the gall bladder removed. The entire time no one had stopped long enough to realize i was clad in nothing but a 1" red nylon Aussiebum. When I woke in my room later I was in a hospital gown and the suit was gone. That evening a male nurse came by to see if I was ok and to tell me that my sexy speedo was in the night stand drawer. Somehow I think that he was a little too interested in my welfare -- surgical nurses don't usually visit patients after surgery in their rooms.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:49 PM

Default Turbos

I swim every day in my Turbo (Australian Polo Team) - I dont't understand their sizing-I have 35 waist but take XL-Can't imagine those guys on teams all have smaller waists-if so what do they make 3 other smaller sizes-all smaller. Maybe theirs are special made. I do think they are indestructable-no wear so far after more than 50 miles!
Old 09-24-2014, 09:34 PM

Wow PSDave - glad you are OK! And to be rushed to the hospital in a little Speedo - I'll bet a few of the hospital staff found that quite unique and interesting, although I'm sure they've seen just about everything!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:15 PM

Went for a bike ride, as I have hundreds of times. I love the feeling of freedom attained from pedaling around in a Speedo (it really was a Speedo today), and the benefit of the exercise. Quite a few years ago, I jumped on my bike while I was already in Speedos, and was overwhelmed by how great it felt. Been doing 1500-2000 miles a year in speedos since. I don't think my neighbors like it as much as I do, but, that's life