Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2015, 10:43 PM

Thanks for continueing this awesome story!!!! Love it!!
Old 12-01-2015, 02:56 PM

Another great chapter. In a way, I feel real sorry for Grant, he doesn't know what's coming at him. On the other hand, I wish I was Grant, 2 women fighting for him. Alex and Patrick seem to be really getting closer to each other while exploring their relationship. STS, no mention of Chris and Sheri? Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 12-20-2015, 12:54 AM

Default 31: The dream

NOTE: This chapter is a bit more graphic.

Chris and Sherie laid on their backs, side by side, holding hands. The white sheet laid across their naked bodies, a bump where Chris’s anatomy displayed its still aroused state. The room was lit by two vanilla scented candles and the glow of a red light from a sign glowing in from the street below. They were still both damp from the heat of their love making. “You were amazing,” Sherie whispered in Chris’s ear. “So sweet and gentle.”

“I love you so much,” Chris replied. “I am so glad you flew out.”

“How about we get cleaned up?” she suggested.

The two showered together. Her soft hands slowly slid off the protection he had worn. She soaped up and washed him, the slippery soap making it easy for her to massage him, Chris quickly grew hard again. He started to moan as she took control of his desires. It didn’t take long before he released in several powerful thrusts.

“Feel better?” she whispered as they held under the water. Chris hugged her.

“That was fun,” he whispered. “Thank you.” he added,

“Let’s get in our suits and go watch the moon,” Sherie suggested.

Alone on the dark rooftop, they sipped the last of the wine. Chris wore a white background Turbo Aces swimsuit. Sherie wore a cute cover up with nothing on under. The two sat side by side on the small loveseat watching the city go by and the moon hang low. Despite all the love so far, Chris was getting hard again, his youthful body full of endless sexual prowess. They kissed under the stars as she held his inner leg and gently fingered the small band of white swimsuit between his legs. .

Ashley stood facing Grant as he stood at the wall of the pool. She was so close to him that he could feel her occasional rub on his bulge. The pool area was now filled with twelve members of the band, but Grant was the only one in a brief style suit and Len the only guy in jammers. The rest of the guys wore boardies or basketball shorts.

“I love your swimsuit, it makes you look so hot,” Ashley said. She was the only girl in a string bikini. Sarah’s was close, but not as revealing. She placed her hands on the edge of the pool , blocking Grant in. She slid closer in. “Are you a swimmer?” she asked. Her leg intentionally rubbed the front of his suit, she could feel the outline of his manhood against her upper leg. Grant could not move.

“No, just like the swimsuits,” Grant replied.

“Wow, you look like a swimmer,” she replied.

“Thanks,” Grant replied. “Your bikini is pretty,” he replied.

“I’m glad you like it, I love skimpy swimwear,” Ashley replied. “On guys, too.: With that she rubbed her leg against him. He had already been aroused, now he was getting hard.

“Oh wow,” Grant replied not referring to anything she said, but expressing what he was feeling. “I can’t believe she is doing this,” he thought to himself as she continued to tease him. He slide her hand away fro the wall, “I need to swim a little,” he said as he slipped out from her trap. She smiled at him, she knew what she had done.

Len was hanging out across the pool with a group of guys. They had found a small foam ball that they batted around. Grant swam up to the group and joined them. Ashley watched from afar. “Looks like Ashley really wants you,” Len said as Grant stood. The swim had calmed his situation.

“She about jacked me off with her leg,” he whispered to Grant. “She was all over me.”

“We could tell,” Len replied. “Looked like she was going to do you right there.”

Alex laid on the bed, his arms and legs spread out, still in the tight yellow singlet, just as Patrick instructed. He watched as Patrick wrapped some soft strips of material around Alex’s legs and arms and tied his down to the four corners of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Alex asked.

“You’ll see,” Patrick replied. Patrick was already sporting the bulge of arousal in his green singlet. Once he was done he asked “how does that feel?”

“Weird, I feel like I am trapped.” Alex replied.

“Perfect!” Patrick replied, as he sat next to Alex on the bed and began to rub his hand across Alex’s chest and nipples, feeling them through the tight lycra. He leaned over and kissed Alex’s forehead as his hands gently caressed down along the yellow wrapped abdomen. Patrick smiled as he watched Alex’s bulge grow, his forward laying manhood swelling in the grip of the tight lycra.

“Oh man, that feels awesome,” Alex replied. “Kiss me again,” he asked. Patrick did, a long kiss as he laid alongside him. Alex could feel Patrick against him. Patrick was already rock hard inside his own singlet. Patrick rubbed that part of him against Alex’s side. He wandered his hands down from the abdomen and felt every outline of Alex’s manhood anatomy. Alex wiggled against the hold of the ropes as the sensations of arousal inside him. He felt Patrick pressing into him.

“Oh man, watching you is making me so horny,” Patrick whispered. They kissed again.

“I can tell,” Alex replied.

Despite all effort to control himself, Patrick couldn’t. As he rubbed along Alex’s body with his hand and held Alex’s anatomy he felt himself succumbing to the power of release. “Oh no, I can’t stop it,” Patrick cried out as the first massive thrust explode inside the singlet. He pressed against Alex as his body pulsated with each burst, the singlet becoming soaked with the juices of his passion. The two laid still for a moment as the final releases came out. “Sorry man, I came way to fast,” Patrick said softly.

Alex kissed Patrick. “It’s cool,” he whispered. “You felt amazing.”

Patrick returned his focus to Alex, as he laid his head on Alex’s chest as let is hands wander all parts below that. Alex’s bulge grew more massive, his erect state fully outlined. Patrick teased him, feeling Alex pushing against the entrapment of the tie down. “Oh wow, this is wild,” Alex said as he wiggled his legs, his urges in the singlet increasing. He felt himself growing inside the tight grip of the singlet. It was such an erotic feeling, wrapped all over in the tight lycra material. Patrick’s wandering hands driving him wild.

Sarah gave up hopes of Grant, turning her attention to one of the guys in board shorts, who was showing little interest in her advances. Grant was playing ball with the guys when Ashley came up behind him and grabbed him around the waist. Her hand wandered across his abdomen and down the front of his tight swimsuit, not stopping at his waist, instead sliding over his bump , slowly feeling him and the sliding back up to his abs. “Maybe we can do the hot tub,” she whispered.

“Sure,” replied Grant, as Ashley lead him across the pool to the steps. The walking helping ease the sexual urges he was feeling between his legs. “Come on guys,” he called to the rest of the gang.

Ashley entered the large hot tub spa first. It was a large oval shape with room for at least a dozen. The water was a steaming 104 degrees, feeling hotter after being in the much cooler pool. Grant and Ashley sat at the far end of the oval, where the jets seemed to be a bit more forceful. Within minutes the spa filled with the rest of the friends, a collection of guys in anything from Speedo suits to Len in jammers to a few dudes in board shorts. Ashley had on the skimpiest of the ladies suits, a collection that ranged from nearly nothing on Ashley to a full one piece Tyr on one of the young ladies who was also a swimmer.

“Dudes, all we need now is some beer,” suggested one of the guys. They all agreed that would be a great addition.

“Yeah, cold beer, hot water, we’d probably pass out and dehydrate,” replied Grant.

“Only you would,” teased Len. “Lightweight!” the gang all laughed at that.

As the group joked and teased, Ashley’s hand rested on Grant’s knee. She was sitting close to him, their legs touching. “So, we leave tomorrow,” Grant said. “I’ll miss Paris,” he added.

“Yeah, this was a fun few days,” Ashley chimed in. “wish we could stay longer, so much to see.”

“Maybe we can come back someday,” Grant replied.

“That would be sweet,” Ashley replied, as she did she slid her hand up Grant’s inner leg. He flinched as she got close to his crotch. All those days of swimming, Ashley knew exactly how to turn on a guy in a Speedo, and she loved doing it. No place to hide their arousal, she loved the show of an erect guy in a tight swimsuit. Her hand did not stop and she was slowly stroking the sweet spot between Grant’s legs. Grant smirked as he felt her making him hard, her hands hidden by the bubbles of the jets. He was not sure what to say, so instead he just concentrated on maintaining control.

Ashley knew she had him trapped, aroused and getting more horny by the minute. She was enjoying every moment of it.
Old 12-20-2015, 12:55 AM

Default 31 Continued

_____

“Oh man, Patrick.” groaned Alex. He was so aroused and so badly wanted to release. “Please…” he pleaded. Patrick continued to tantalize the singlet wrapped body, his anatomy fully erect inside the tight yellow lycra. Alex pulled and contorted against the entrapment of the ties. He so badly wanted to release, but for whatever reason was not able to actually let go.

“I can’t get myself all the way,” Alex cried as Patrick massaged the outline of his anatomy. “Oh please…” Patrick himself was again fully aroused, about ready to release for the second time. Patrick did all he could to bring Alex all the way.

Finally, after several more minutes, Alex felt the surges starting to erupt, working there way through his body. “Oh thank you,” he moaned as his body suddenly pulsated and thrust, throwing his midsection forward. It was the most powerful explosion he had ever felt.

“You were awesome,” Patrick whispered as Alex’s final surges eased. Patrick, however, was anything but finished, his own singlet again revealing his arousal.

“Oh man, that was wild,” Alex gasped.

The two laid side by side, Patrick untied Alex’s arms, allowing Alex to finish off Patrick’s need.

“Oh man, that was great,” Patrick proclaimed. “I love you.”

“You owe me one,” Alex teased as Patrick had let go for the second time of the evening.

Sherie laid her head on Chris’s chest. It was 4 am, Chris was asleep, laying on top of the covers. He was naked but for the Turbo Ace of Diamonds swimsuit he was still wearing. His breathing sounded so peaceful and Sherie smiled at the thought of how handsome and sexy he looked laying there. His white swimsuit stoof out in the lark room. His legs were spread about the width of his shoulders, his right hand resting on his upper thigh, midway up fro his knee. She marveled at how manly his bulge looked, even asleep he had the cutest display of manhood. She wondered if he slept in his swimsuits often. He did.

As she laid there, she rubbed his tight abdomen, feeling his strong muscles. Chris flinched, but did not wake. Sherie was feeling amorous, enjoying this time alone with Chris. She could feel his heartbeat and the rise of his chest as he inhaled. From his abdomen, she slowly explored lower, first along the waistband of his suit. She was careful not to wake him.

“Looks like his bulge is getting bigger,” she thought to herself. It was, as Chris, still asleep was responding to her touch. “I wonder if he feels that?” she thought. Chris did, but as he did his dream was turning erotic and sensual. He was alone, with Sherie, on the beach. They were kissing and fondling each other. He was still asleep, but very much feeling as aroused as he was starting to show. The suit was getting tight, but it was also getting tight in his dream. Sherie continued to explore Chris’s body as she lightly touched the outline of his bulge, every so softly so as to not wake him.

“Oh Sherie, you are driving me wild,” Chris whispered to her as the waves crashed on the beach. He fingers felt like a feather teasing him. His urges grew. Sherie watched as Chris really started to fill out the suit. His breathing was increasing and he moaned a bit in his sleep. On the beach they were kissing and touching each other in ways that were driving both of them wild. Sherie continued to feel the outline of is now enormous bulge, his anatomy pushing the limits of the suit. She was doing exactly what Chris was dreaming.

“Sherie,” Chris cried out, half asleep and half awake, as a surge shot through his body. The beach dream fading out to the reality of the bedroom.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” she said. Her hand wiped his forehead. He was moist with sweat from the erotic dream.

“Oh man, I can’t believe I just did that,” Chris said. “I had this dream, we were on a beach…”

She kissed him. “You’re so sweet,” she said. “It was fun watching you.”
Old 12-20-2015, 12:52 PM

Great Chapters!!! I feel as aroused as Chris after reading them!! Thanks for continueing!
Old 12-26-2015, 08:20 PM

This maybe your best story yet. Please continue.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Chris’s bulging suit left nothing to the imagination, every bump and vein of him exposed by the tight material.

My imagination goes wild when I read lines like this one. This continues to be a spermage inducing story.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:23 PM

Default 32: The gift

Chris handed Sherie a small box, wrapped in gold paper, as he kissed her goodbye. They had just finished breakfast with Uncle Ryan, who stood back and smiled at the young couple. The gift was Ryan’s idea. He secretly passed it off to Chris while Sherie was away from the table, agreeing to take $25 from Chris, who insisted he pay for it. Truth be told, the gift was far more expensive, but Ryan was fine with the loss. Anything for his niece.

“Don’t open this until you are on the plane,” Chris whispered. “Miss you already.”

“Me too,” replied Sherie as she held Chris for a few seconds.

“Okay, time to go” interrupted Ryan as a cab pulled up. The two lovers separated. Chris in blue shorts with his Turbo France swimsuit on underneath, ready for the pool workout he was heading too. His eyes moistened as the cab pulled away. The rendezvous in Paris had drawn to a close.

Back at the hotel, Len laid alone on the sprawling bed. He was wearing noting but a tight pair of red print jammers, one of his favorite pair. “Was Grant ever turned on,” Len thought to himself, thinking about how aroused Ashley had made Grant in the hot tub the prior night. “Poor guy, he tried everything to stay from shooting off.” The image of Grant in Len’s mind was making Len hard himself, the bulge of his tight jammers growing. It had been some time since Len had a good release, his pent up urge making him quickly respond to his own erotic thoughts.
Len loved the feel of his jammers, the way they gripped his legs, wrapped around his reproductive parts, the feel of his hand gently rubbing across his manhood. He took it slow, enjoying the feeling of himself increasing in firmness and desire. He scanned across his chest and enjoying the look of his bulge in the tight print suit. He teased himself, his fingers dancing on the most sensitive parts of him. “Oh gawd, that feels good,” he thought to himself.

Len’s thoughts shifted between the urges he was creating inside himself, as he brought himself to the edge and held back, and the thoughts of Chris, how they had gone from a hostile animosity filled with jealousy to a wonderful friendship. Chris was such a hot guy, Len thought. “And does he ever look sweet in his swimsuits.” As he laid there, picturing Chris, and Grant, even Patrick and Alex, in their swimsuits, his hand caressed himself, bringing him again ever so close. He was now rock hard, the grip of the tight suit teasing him even as he stopped his self massage.

The ring of his cell phone broke the silence. It was the ring he had assigned to Chris. He thought about letting it go to message, finishing what he had started on himself, but on the third ring he picked up the all.

“Hey dude,” Len answered, wiggling his legs to ease himself back from eruption. A small amount of wetness seeped into the suit.

“Want to go swim a few laps?” Chris asked.

“Um, sure, I guess. I was just laying here in my swimsuit hoping you’d call,” Len responded.

“I didn’t interrupt anything?” Chris asked.

“Never know, maybe,” Len teased.

“See you at the pool in ten?” Chris asked.

“Sure,” Len replied. He contemplated finishing what he started, his erection still firm. He rubbed across it a few times, but decided it had to wait. The cold water would take care of it, he thought to himself. He pulled on a paid of shorts over the suit, threw on a polo shirt that really didn’t match, and grabbed his key, heading for the pool. The tight suit still teasing him as he walked.

Grant laid in bed, thinking about the events of the night before. He had no idea Ashley was such a guy tease, she seemed too quiet and introverted. “She was all over me,” he thought to himself. In the hot tub, she had slid close to him. Grant was already aroused from her foreplay in the pool, the way she rubbed herself against his bulging suit, slid her hand across his parts. Grant grew erect fast, exactly the response one would expect from a young man his age. Ashley knew exactly what she was doing, and enjoyed when he responded the way all the guys on her swim team did when confronted with a well placed hand on their tiny little suits.

“You’re so cute,” she whispered to him as she held his bulge under the water of the pool. Grant pulled away as she tried to keep her feel of him.

“What are you trying to do to me?” he asked, knowing the answer.

“Just having fun,” she had replied.

When it came to young ladies, Grant was fairly inexperienced, more so when it involved a brief swimsuit. Sure he had gotten aroused before when the band was in Belgium, but not like he was in the pool. Grant laid his head back on the pillow. “I can’t believe what happened next,” he thought to himself. He began to relive the whole thing. After breaking away with the guys, they had gone to the hot tub. He was still aroused, but at least he was not as aroused as he had been earlier. Still, he could feel the sensation of desire in his crotch. “Stay cool,” he thought to himself.

Ashley’s hand was first on his knee, then she slid it up his inner leg. Grant tried to slide away a bit, but she slid with him. The jet bubbles concealed the action under the water. She smiled at him as she rubbed her hand between his legs, feeling his balls with her finger. Grant was quickly as erect as he had been in the pool, in fact, he was even more aroused. “Please stop,” he thought to himself as Ashley continued to tease him. He could feel himself getting harder and harder. He slipped his hand over hers and guided her away from him. He tried as best he could to slow the urge between his legs. “Not now,” Grant thought to himself, the suit felt so tight against his anatomy. He was so totally aroused. He was way too close and he knew it. Ashley knew she had teased him into a frenzy, but had no idea how far she had taken him.

“You okay, man” asked Len, seeing the strained expression on Grant’s face.

“Yeah, just hot,” Grant had replied. As he did he released Ashley’s hand, which went right back to feeling him. She could feel how massive and hard he was in the suit. She rubbed along the outer edge of his bulge, all the way to the tip.

“Oh no” Grant said as he quickly stood. “I gotta get out.” He could feel himself stating to lose control, the throbbing urges erupting deep, pushing the soon to happen explosion toward climax. As he stood, his massive bulge on display. Grant leaped from the pool.

Outside the tub he bent at the waist. “Oh, Gawd no,” he thought. It was too late. He felt the pulsations as his anatomy thrust against the grip of the tight material. Luckily, his back was to the tub, but every guy knew what was happening. The surges lasted what seemed like an eternity.

Grant laid on the bed, he was again hard as he relived it. Even now, he could not believe the whole thing. “I should have been able to control myself,” Grant thought, but the tight swimsuit and the sensation of the lycra and Ashley’s actions were too much for any guy. He closed his eyes and continued to relive the rest of the drama of the pool.

None of the guys said anything. Ashley climbed from the hot tub and rushed over to Grant. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders. Grant‘s head was bent down and he was trying to cover his swimsuit front with his hands, “I can’t believe that just happened,” said Grant, wiping the front of his suit with his hand.

“Sorry, Grant. I guess I went too far,” Ashley said. She had never made a guy do that before. She liked seeing guys get turned on, but she felt bad knowing she had caused Grant to lose it. “Are you okay?” she asked.

“I need a towel,” Grant replied. He was still very aroused in the suit. As he stayed bent over sitting on the edge of a chair, the last releases as he finally started to ease off inside the tight grip of his swimsuit.

As Grant laid on his bed thinking about it he decided not to be too freaked out. “Nothing to be embarrassed about,” he told himself. “I am sure I’m not the first guy to get too excited in a swimsuit. Plus it was kind of fun.” Grant smiled to himself.

Old 01-02-2016, 04:24 PM

Default 32: The gift continued

Chris was really looking forward to a robust swim workout, but his mind was clearly on other things. He was more madly in love with Sherie than ever before and he hoped she felt the same. As he walked to the pool, the stirrings of his love pulsated through his body. He imagined them kissing in the hot tub, his mind racing with lustful thoughts. “Is this normal,” he wondered. “Should I even be thinking about her like this?” He couldn’t help it. It had been a magical weekend, both of them living in the moment and letting their relationship go to places they so badly wanted it to, just needed the right moment. Chris loved that she liked his swimsuits, he even confided in her that he had quite the collection, over 80 suits back home to be honest. He recalled her laugh when she heard this. “Swimsuits are your version of a girl’s shoes,” she teased. Chris had agreed. A deep kiss followed, Chris could feel the moisture of it on his lips even now. His shorts bulged, pushed out from the tightness of the fully filled Turbo suit underneath.

“Hey Chris,” called Len, breaking his trance. Len smiled as he saw Chris walk toward him, he looked so handsome in his tight and bulged shorts.

“Oh, hey Len. How’s it going,” Chris replied. “Ready for some swimming.”

“Yeah man, looks like you are, too,” Len replied. Chris smiled. The two entered the locker room, Chris stripping off his shorts to reveal the hot looking Turbo France swimsuit. He was still quite aroused from his lustful thoughts. He slipped his hand inside and adjusted, pushing his semi erect anatomy off to the right side. “How was your night with Sherie?” Len asked.

“Oh man, it was amazing,” Chris replied. Len watched as Chris’s hand fiddled with his bulge, almost as if he was trying to hide that he was getting a boner. He was. Chris wanted to tell all, guy to guy, but he held back. He needed to respect their intimacy. “We had the best time.” he let it go.

“Cool dude,” Len replied. “Let’s hit the pool. Looks like we both could use the cold water.” Len’s jammer was well filled out, almost as much as Chris’s much skimpier suit.

“Yeah, for sure,” Chris agreed. He pulled the strings of his suit tight and tied them up. He pushed himself more to the right as he did so, clearly showing more anatomy than normal. “I hope we can jump right in” he blushed as he said it. Chris had dealt with situations like this, being a long time swimmer, it just came with the sport. He matter of fact headed toward the pool door. “I think I am going to do long slow distance today. I need a good long swim.” The pool was half empty, four lanes totally free. The male life guard watched as the two guys jumped in side by side lanes, his eyes mostly on Chris.

“Oh man, that water feels good,” remarked Len, who felt like he probably should have finished what he started that morning.

As the guys pushed off the wall, the Airbus plane, flying nonstop from Paris to Boston, rolled down the runway, Uncle Ryan at the controls. Sherie sat in seat 2A, first class, a gift from her uncle, who pulled a few strings, and the benefit of a not quite full flight. The wheels lifted and the plane climbed out over Paris. It was a glorious morning to fly, clear skies and calm winds. Captain Ryan banked left on the ascending turn at 5000 feet and the plane slowly curved back toward the city. Out her window, Sherie saw the Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral, both places she explored with Chris. She smiled to herself. She knew Chris would be swimming right now, and she pictured him in his swimsuit. A warm sensation pulsed through her as she pictured every part of him. “He is so darn cute,” she thought to herself.

Chris thought to himself that Sherie was probably in the air. Usually if he had any type of arousal in his swimsuits at a meet or practice, it always went away as soon as he started swimming, but not this morning. It was as if every nerve ending in his body was centered on his crotch. As he swam down the pool, the only thing he could feel was the tight grip of the suit against him. It was as if Sherie was still holding him there. He could not shake the feeling, nor did he really want to. He thought about the walk to the Tower, the kiss at the top, and the beauty of the Cathedral, it’s image shimmering in the river. He thought about how pretty Sherie looked as she smiled at each new sight. “Wow, she is so pretty,” Chris thought to himself.

The plane’s ascent eased as they climbed out of 10,000 feet. Captain Ryan came on and gave his short briefing, it looked like a perfect trip ahead. He explained the route of travel. Sherie smiled at the voice of her uncle. She settled back, wrapped the blanket around her, and pulled the gift box from the seat back, where she had stowed it once on board. A flight attendant came around with champagne mimosas, giving on to Sherie. Chris was on lap twenty of a 4500 meter non stop swim. He wondered what Sherie was doing right now, if she had opened the gift. If she liked it. He thought about her uncle, such an amazing looking guy. He looked every bit like a swimmer, Chris thought. He wondered if he still wore Speedos when he swam. Chris was sure he must, and he probably looked awesome in them. He flipped and swam the other way, each flip he could feel his relentless arousal hanging on. “I can’t believe I’m still boned,” Chris thought to himself.

The plane was level at 38,000 feet. Sherie took the small box and slowly untied the bow.

“Cute box,” said the passenger next to her. A lady in her forties, skinny, well dressed. She was traveling alone, and very curious about what was in the box.

“Thanks, a gift from my boyfriend,” replied Sherie.

“Sweet,” the lady replied, as Sherie gently opened the paper wrapping.

Chris’s mind flashed to the morning. He wondered how long Sherie had watched him while he was sleeping, what she was thinking as she looked at him. He imagined the smell of her hair, the feel of her skin, even her touch. A guy can think of lots of stuff on a long swim and Chris was thinking all of it. He could feel her head on his chest, her hand feeling his body. Despite the exertion of his swimming, the thoughts were causing him to grow. His suit felt tighter. He wanted to be with her.

Sherie wanted to be with him. She could feel his strong chest muscles under her head, she imagined him laying with her, clothed in nothing but that white Turbo swimsuit. She could feel him in her hand. He feels so amazing, she thought to herself. She opened the box to reveal a gorgeous sterling silver necklace with a beautiful ruby red jewel encrusted piece. She had admired it at the jewelry store under Ryan’s condo. “How did he know,” Sherie thought. “Uncle Ryan must have told him! “ Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled it out. She wanted so bad to kiss him, to thank him. “I wish he was here,” Sherie thought to herself.

Chris knew she had opened the box, a strange sense overcoming him as he swam. A connection no one could understand. He felt her joy as he swam. He felt her urge to kiss him. He felt her as her hand wandered down his back, as she always did, and she held his butt. He felt her close to him. He had ten laps to go, but he almost did more than just laps, his suit throbbing with sexual desire. He wanted to bad to be with her. He felt the moisture in his own eyes. He missed he so much right now.

The plane crossed the coast and began its ocean journey. Sherie looked out at the ripples of the sea below, barely making out a few large ships heading toward the shipping channel.

“Wonderful gift,” the lady said.

“Thank you.”

“He must be a special guy,” she added.

“Yes, he is. He is so handsome. He’s a swimmer, and he looks amazing. But he is also the sweetest!”

“A swimmer, good for you. I always thought swimmers looked cute, especially in just their swimsuits.”

“Yes, he does.” the two ladies both giggled.

“Keep him,” the lady ended with.

“I will,” replied Sherie.

Chris glided into the wall. His long swim done. Len was already finished, standing at the wall.

“Good swim?” Len asked.

“Great swim,” Chris replied. As he stood he was directly in front of a wall jet, the water hitting him in exactly the right spot between his legs. The massage of the stream of water felt good, really good. Chris stretched his back as he enjoyed the pulsation of the water. He imagined it was Sherie’s hand. He felt himself getting totally erect inside the suit.

“We should probably get going,” Len suggested.

“In a minute,” Chris replied. “I just need to stand here for a little.” Chris brought himself close to explosion, totally ignoring the fact that he actually had to get out of the pool.

Sherie wrote Chris the sweetest note on her iPad as the plane flew east over the blue Atlantic. The love note would be waiting for him in his locker on his own iPad. Chris would read it before he showered, as he stood there still very aroused in the tight suit. He would think of her as the shower water washed over him. It would be a long, erotic shower.

“Okay, let’s go” said Chris as he jumped from the pool, leaving behind the fun of the jet spraying against him. His suit was well filled out and bulging. The guard smiled at Chris. Len enjoyed the view as well. The two guys headed into the locker room, both showing well in their clinging suits.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 01-02-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Wow! Very hot!