Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2019, 02:36 PM

How old is your sun and what was his reaction when he discovered your nude swimming and sunning. Has he joined in naked while you are there ?
Old 05-03-2019, 04:29 PM

Default Son's reaction

He is 37. While he is working full time, he doesn't make enough to rent an apartment.
When I told him I didn't intend to wear anything in the pool enclosure, he was not happy about it.
Him going nude in the pool would not be an option unless my wife was not home, as it would make her uncomfortable.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:31 PM

Default Further Update

I have also only worn a swimsuit on a beach in NJ twice in the past 2 years. Went to the nude beach about a dozen times. I do wear swimwear when traveling.
Old 12-27-2020, 12:40 PM

Default Last Summer

Had to wear a swimsuit more than usual since our grandson spent most of the summer here. Trunks wore out and are not replaced. I have found two swimsuits sufficient.
Old 01-30-2021, 01:34 PM

At least in Britain, the legal requirements are to cover your todger, but you can wear a g-string so I wear that and don't worry too much. I just love having a nice overall tan. I stayed at a nudist accommodation once, and enjoyed the compliments!
Old 02-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Speedo Member

What I wear to minimize tan lines when I am not alone :

It is a tan through micro brief from Kiniki, very comfortable and dries very quickly...
Old 02-02-2021, 10:40 AM

Default Kiniki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog

It is a tan through micro brief from Kiniki, very comfortable and dries very quickly...
I tried a Kiniki micro but the top of my pubes and crack were visible so I decided I needed something with more coverage.
Kiniki regular bikini worked fine.
Decided I also needed short swim shorts for some occasions so I got one from Cooltan and found the material to be more comfortable.
When the Kiniki brief wore out, I replaced it with one from Cooltan. Less coverage than Kiniki regular brief, but more than micro and does completely cover the crack and pubes.
I now have just the 2 tan through swim suits, down from a total of about 6 before we got the privacy fence.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:44 AM

Default Summer of 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Had to wear a swimsuit more than usual since our grandson spent most of the summer here. Trunks wore out and are not replaced. I have found two swimsuits sufficient.
Despite having to wear a swimsuit more that usual I did accomplish two things in my quest of not wearing one.
I only went to the nude beach this summer.
After 2 or 3 years of going back and forth, my wife agreed that it was OK for me to swim and sun nude when she had one of her frequent visitors in the house, as long as the back curtains were closed.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog

I love the looks of this suit!! You wear it well!!
Old 02-02-2021, 09:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Despite having to wear a swimsuit more that usual I did accomplish two things in my quest of not wearing one.
I only went to the nude beach this summer.
After 2 or 3 years of going back and forth, my wife agreed that it was OK for me to swim and sun nude when she had one of her frequent visitors in the house, as long as the back curtains were closed.

Sounds great! Glad to hear that you are able to enjoy your pool the way you want to!