Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2016, 04:34 PM

Default Pubes

What do you guys think of swimwear where you can see (some) pubes sticking out? Or do you shave it all to get a smooth look?
Personally, I like it. I shave my balls, but only trim the hair on top of my penis a little. With some of my Aussiebums (especially with the "wonderjock") it is near impossible to hide all my pubes. But then again, men are hairy, so what's wrong with that?
Old 08-01-2016, 05:54 PM

What I do/would do is just trim it so it doesn't look out of control and then it blends in more nicely with the rest of my body hair.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Speedo Member

Default Good honest question

Good Question!

A few weeks ago I was in Florida. I am not the most diligent manscaper, so my pubes were about 1/2 grown into a full bush. My speedos did show the top of my bush. My friend said it looked hot, so I left them. I also had thicker hair on my innner thighs that thickened as it got to my crotch.

I say leave them! Real men do whatever the hell they like and feel comfortable doing! We need more real men in this world, desperately.

I will be honest and state that I have a lot of sex appeal, that I have no problem going up to strangers, introducing myself, and I have a lot of incredible sex. Yet I don't follow any rules like "your body must be perfectly trimed to wear a speedo."

People respond to masculine displays, even in America, where women and weak men are actively trying to kill off the male species and replace it with docile, smooth shaven boy-men who wear baggy clothing and follow along to Home Goods to push the cart.

That is why these forums exist. Men are desperate to be men, and since it is so rare to see any masculinity, we need to ask each other questions.

I promise, you will find ladies will loudly declare how much they hate speedos, visible pubic hair, bulges in jeans, how they don't need a strong man to take charge, how they want to run the relationship. Then, if you ignore all of that and just do whatever you like and you feel manly doing, they will love your confidence, get turned on by your hairy body, and happily go off to home goods on their own, knowing their man wouldn't tolerate such nonsense!

Or at least your hairy display would be a filtering mechanism. If a lady wants a real man, they'll chat you up. Otherwise, they'll move on!
Old 08-02-2016, 07:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default Great thoughts, misteranonymous

Love your take on things and the decline of masculine men.

I agree... look like men. Let some of the pubes show.

(By the way, the friend that said "it looked hot"... was that a male or female friend?)
Old 08-02-2016, 10:26 PM

As long as by "being manly" you don't mean treating women badly, I agree

I also think that guys that shave it all off look like an 11 year old boy... I lean, I had to wait more then a decade for that hair, so I'm not going to remove it all again. I like some manscaping and maintenance, but a few pubes never hurt anyone! Just show them I say!
Old 08-03-2016, 02:05 AM
Speedo Member

Thumbs up Clarification

Yeah I hear you're the tone of my post bordered on sounding misogynistic. I'm all about treating people with respect and not being some kind of chauvinist. I was just trying to make a comment about how many people are eager to follow the rules plan just being your own person and comfortable in your own skin the best way to live. I guess I just feel that Speedos or displays of the male body is where this is most absurd, we are told to cover up but we know when we strut in a speedo that both men and women take notice.

Even as I think about it more, I think some of my pubes showing is a little less obvious because I'm hairy chested and I have a hairy stomach. I don't think anyone's advocating for a full bush to be popping out the top of your Speedo!
Old 08-03-2016, 12:40 PM

To be honest I no more want to see pubes or butt crack on any gender in any type of clothing.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Speedo Member

I love wearing minimal swim trunks (the Muscleskins Poser trunks are a favorite), and I don't trim at all. I wasn't sure how folks would react as I "graduated" from competition styles into the swim trunks with substantially less coverage.

Turns out my friends still invite me to the beach and pool, and no stranger at the public beach has yet screamed or run away from my dark forestry on display. Playing Frisbee at the beach with my nephew typically ends up with us making new friends for the day. I think people are genuinely wanting men to be men and not seek others' permission to go avant garde.

When I'm invited to their pool, my friend's bossy little one (almost eight) generally tells me which trunks to wear. It's usually trunks with the narrowest side straps and low pouch front. My friend's mother occasionally calls me out of the pool to sit with her poolside and chat.

So I guess we're winning, right?
Old 08-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Speedo Member

I shave everything below the neck. in part because OCD, and also, my own body hair makes me break out severely.

Besides; I rock the alien/robot/hairless look, and have no intention of ceasing.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Speedo Member

IMO and of those that I have encountered while wearing a "speedo" or considerably less that shows the pubic area, hairy is not the way to go.

I have had so many positive comments on my clean shaven pubes it is not true, so much so I now have them waxed every 4 weeks, that way there's never a danger of an odd spiders leg here or there!

Yes I dare say some woman (and men) like a man with a nice thick bush of pubes but I've yet to find one!!!!