Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2015, 09:40 AM

Default Question re Swim team experiences

A question for all of you guys who were on the swim team in high school or college: did you ever (and if you did, how often) have a sexual encounter with another guy swimmer (on your team or another team)? I came to
Swimming later in life (for triathlons), so "missed out" on the HS and College swimming scene. It's the ultimate fantasy --hard bodied, fit guys in speedos enjoying each other. Would love to hear from you swimmers about your experiences! Thanks!
Old 08-01-2015, 02:33 AM

I was on the swimming and W-Polo team in high school and my most sexual/erotic experience was getting a hard on and nearly jacking off while in the water.

However the main problem was keeping the hard on hidden when I got out of the pool.

By the way, I frequently think of my old days in the pool while jacking off at home and it gives me such a satisfying orgasm!!!
Old 08-01-2015, 05:53 PM

Swam all the way through college. To answer your question, for the most part, not really. We were often so focused on swimming and the practices were pretty intense so you really did not have time nor energy to do anything else. However, there were a few times where stuff happened, but the real challenge was when I would see a cute swimmer and my body would respond to the attraction. A couple times I got a little too excited, but those are longer stories.

For sure, being a teen and wearing our swimsuits often conjured up talk about getting hard and such, mostly about being in front of girls (of course cute guys did the same thing to a few of us). Back in my day, jammers were not around yet and the briefs were pretty slight.

STS
Old 08-02-2015, 04:15 PM

Swim team guy here and never had the interst in getting it on with another guy on/off the team.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightjeans
Swim team guy here and never had the interst in getting it on with another guy on/off the team.
Your opinion is a lot like mine. It's more of an erotic fetish with a lot of visual appeal and stimulation, but not much potential for it developing into anything XXX.