Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2023, 05:39 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure99
Just an update: I think the girls want us to wear to the beach the bowie blade bikini from Koala swim during our December trip. Yikes! Super exhibitionist. We are still debating destinations, but I am worried that style is not acceptable anywhere.

Are there any beaches in the USA where one can wear something like the bowie blade bikini? Florida? California? I would prefer to not have to go to some remote island with no one around. Are there anywhere with like beach bars or something where no one would even bat an eye. Still trying to picture ordering a rum punch in the thing.

Just a slightly concerned guy of what I am getting into.

There is a reason that style is called "Male Display Suits"... If there are a few guys wearing them together, and there are no Karen's around, you will likely be fine. Some mommas don't like their kids to be exposed to that kind of thing, but others (naturists) would find it strange that you have anything on at all.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:26 AM
Speedo Member

It's the 2020's

Always take pictures of guys who lose control and watch as their love ns tear through and shred the speedos.
That happening & posting would go viral. Unless you've secured a contract to be on a reality show, it's one of the few ways a person can make a few dollars.
Old 09-17-2023, 11:43 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure99
Just an update: I think the girls want us to wear to the beach the bowie blade bikini from Koala swim during our December trip. Yikes! Super exhibitionist. We are still debating destinations, but I am worried that style is not acceptable anywhere.

Are there any beaches in the USA where one can wear something like the bowie blade bikini? Florida? California? I would prefer to not have to go to some remote island with no one around. Are there anywhere with like beach bars or something where no one would even bat an eye. Still trying to picture ordering a rum punch in the thing.

Just a slightly concerned guy of what I am getting into.
So, I was curious if this event had happened for you yet or not, and what the outcum was if it had happened.

I would wear one of those suits and join you guys just for fun, I wouldn't have to lose a bet to do it.
Old 10-22-2023, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
So, I was curious if this event had happened for you yet or not, and what the outcum was if it had happened.

I would wear one of those suits and join you guys just for fun, I wouldn't have to lose a bet to do it.

Actually, my buddy recently got out of it somehow with a counter bet, so it's just going to be me now. Should be happening sometime by the end of this year as we approach the holiday. The suit is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

I wouldn't stop you from wearing one if it's for fun.