Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2019, 08:40 PM

Default Prematurely Ejaculating in Speedos when around Hot Girls

Anyone else here had this problem?
Never happens in my normal clothing but i find wearing speedos a major turn on anyway i when i see Hot Girls see me in them and know im wearing them i go into a state of sexual overdrive wondering what they are thinking.
Anyway today i went to my local pool again, when i got to reception the really hot lifeguard i fancy was on reception she said hello and i asked her how she was doing, i then pathetically asked her to give me change of a pound for the lockers(despite having change kept in another pocket) as she was sorting it out i got to see her lovely tanned legs and her really long dark hair near touching her legs, as she gave me the change she gently put it into my hands with a slight stroking sensation and called me 'lovely' which sort of got me going then said 'were you in last night?' Which made me realise shes caught a glimpse of me in my skimpy navy original speedos last night 😍😋😛
As i knew she would be doing lifeguard duty at some point i threw on my black maine swim briefs(one of my best and most comfortable pairs skin tight but not skimpy) as she came to do half an hour lifeguarding she was walking around the pool in her shorts with her hair near touching her bum 🤤😛🤩🤩😍😍
Anyway as per i will do anything to try and get into convo with her so i ask her stupidly, 'is tomorrow bank holiday times?' She then replies, 'no normal time tomorrow chick' then as i comment on how quiet it is she says shes made up as shes in til 10, one thing devastating for me it appears she has an engagement ring(whoever gets to wake up with that beauty every day is one lucky boy) 😕
Anyway she comments on how much swimming i do and asks how i do it, im talking back to her whilst shes messing with her hair and flicking it about, i have to sit on the bench quick as i go all hard and start filling my briefs with love juice again 😔😔😩😩🙈🙈
Thank god she didnt notice
Old 05-03-2019, 10:06 PM

Most guys have experienced erections while wearing swim briefs, it's quite normal especially if you are a young man. Very few guys and usually only those who are very fit and in the bloom of manhood are able to cum without touching themselves. Is it possible that you are experiencing pre-cum ( a clear slippery lubricating fluid) rather than propper cum (a thick creamy mixture of sugars and sperm)?
Young men can literally ooze pre-cum when stimulated.

If it is a pre-cum issue make sure your swim briefs are well lined so as not to show wet patches. If you are actually cumming in your swim briefs in the presense of a possible mate you need to empty the tanks before you go swimming. Cynthia Paine (Madam Cyn of the great luncheon voucher scandal) always said that a man cannot relax properly until he has been despunked and employed young ladies for exactly that purpose at her parties.

So before you go swimming next time settle down with magazines and videos of the women of your dreams and work yourself into a frenzy. Then when you get to the swimming pool behave like a gentleman and the young ladies will admire you.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

It certainly happens especially if you are new to speedos. It doesn't happen to everyone but I've chatted with enough guys to know it's not uncommon. How long have you been wearing speedos?
Old 05-04-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
It certainly happens especially if you are new to speedos. It doesn't happen to everyone but I've chatted with enough guys to know it's not uncommon. How long have you been wearing speedos?

Started secretly 9 years ago, publicly 7 years
Old 05-07-2019, 02:55 PM

Maybe if I was 12 years old
Old 05-08-2019, 03:03 AM

Unfortunately, I've fallen asleep lying on my back on a lounge chair beneath a hot sun at a Colorado hot springs resort when I was in my 40's. Woke up with an erection spurting out its semen and to the loud chattering from several attractive mature women closely watching it from the pool. I rolled over, but could still hear them talking about what they had just seen. Later I woke up and they had already left.

It's not too uncommon at a nudist resort to see an erection. Some nudists will state that they never occur. Ejaculation I've only witnessed once with a woman applying sun lotion to her partner's penis. Most males roll over with an erection, some don't. Speedos not so sure due to it's hidden. An adult video, search "beach shenanigans 15" is similar to the hands free ejaculation and women's reaction to it that I had experienced. Most women wouldn't be overly offended if you had ejaculated naturally without making any issues of it.

Last edited by Glenda : 05-08-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Anyone else here had this problem?
Never happens in my normal clothing but i find wearing speedos a major turn on anyway i when i see Hot Girls see me in them and know im wearing them i go into a state of sexual overdrive wondering what they are thinking.
Anyway today i went to my local pool again, when i got to reception the really hot lifeguard i fancy was on reception she said hello and i asked her how she was doing, i then pathetically asked her to give me change of a pound for the lockers(despite having change kept in another pocket) as she was sorting it out i got to see her lovely tanned legs and her really long dark hair near touching her legs, as she gave me the change she gently put it into my hands with a slight stroking sensation and called me 'lovely' which sort of got me going then said 'were you in last night?' Which made me realise shes caught a glimpse of me in my skimpy navy original speedos last night 😍😋😛
As i knew she would be doing lifeguard duty at some point i threw on my black maine swim briefs(one of my best and most comfortable pairs skin tight but not skimpy) as she came to do half an hour lifeguarding she was walking around the pool in her shorts with her hair near touching her bum 🤤😛🤩🤩😍😍
Anyway as per i will do anything to try and get into convo with her so i ask her stupidly, 'is tomorrow bank holiday times?' She then replies, 'no normal time tomorrow chick' then as i comment on how quiet it is she says shes made up as shes in til 10, one thing devastating for me it appears she has an engagement ring(whoever gets to wake up with that beauty every day is one lucky boy) 😕
Anyway she comments on how much swimming i do and asks how i do it, im talking back to her whilst shes messing with her hair and flicking it about, i have to sit on the bench quick as i go all hard and start filling my briefs with love juice again 😔😔😩😩🙈🙈
Thank god she didnt notice
This is a very practical thing which is experienced by young men at the swimming pool. But, it's totally fine. Seeing these things will obviously, make any men turn on. I have also experienced this same. Once I was sitting under the shade at the swimming pool, a girl came and sat there. She was wearing this black swimwear. Her swimwear was deep neck showing what I really wanted to see and her kinky smile and then she sat. For a few more minutes, she was looking at me and I looked at her, and then we talked unknowingly from where to start. When she was going, her ass was looking so sexy. I still had the feeling of ejaculation. I controlled and said waved at her. So, this is very difficult to control at public places or swimming pools.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:55 AM
Speedo Member

I did, on many occasions, experience pre-cum back in my teenage years while around girls. Only once did I ever ejaculate prematurely. It occurred during a bike trip with a group of friends back when I was 14ish. It was Summer and hot. Us boys had only shorts and the girls were wearing their bikini tops and short shorts.
We decided to head to a nearby creek to cool down. Us boys were no strangers to skinny dipping but had never done so around the girls so I was shocked when one of my buddies hopped off his bike, dropped his shorts and briefs and revealed all in front of the girls who had tailed us to the creek. He then started rooting for the rest of us to strip down in which the girls joined in on the rooting. Another buddy immediately stripped down and raced into the creek. Another kept his underwear on and high tailed it to the water which garnished boo’s from the girls. I was left standing alone, now surrounded by the girls who were chanting, “take them off! Take them off”.
For some reason I noticed myself becoming erect beneath my jean shorts. Maybe it was the excitement of knowing the girls wanted to see me naked or maybe I was anticipating seeing them naked. Regardless, I was hard as a rock and now too embarrassed to drop my drawers. I started stuttering and making excuses that I had to leave but the girls surrounded me. A tall brunette I had been crushing on for months grabbed my left arm and told the others to help her. There were five of them total and little I could do to get away; not that I wanted to.
A chunky blond got the pleasure of unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down. She took a sharp breath when up popped my full erection only inches from her face. My shorts fell to my ankles and all the girls eyes were locked on. It was at this moment I inadvertently ejaculated. Still in my early teens, it wasn’t much but I knew and they knew.
Looking back, I think it was the excitement of being held down by some cute girls and stripped down by them. After that day, it never happened again.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:06 AM

Unhappy

Im still mentally scarred from a incident which happened to me a couple of weeks back with a cute girl i work with who i have fancied like mad for years. Anyway im having a quiet swim and its approaching the last hour i decide to have a steam and then a sauna anyway in walks Leah in her tight pink bikini looking all tanned and pretty but looking rather fed up i ask her is she okay she says, 'no not really been arguing with my boyfriend again so needed to get out' anyway we are having a laugh and a joke like the old days and everythings going okay and then she says to me after 20 mins do you fancy going outside for a few mins to cool down i say yes and let her go first so i can have a sneaky look at her bum in her tight pink bikini bottoms.
Anyway we are sat on the chairs and its really quiet and everything seems to be going okay just i notice she keeps fiddling with her necklace anyway i dont think nothing of it and head back in the sauna and then 5 mins later Leah follows and we are talking again then mid convo she stands up and asks can i put her necklace back on for her as she stands infront she puts her back to me and asks me to put it on, i keep my distance as already shes making me a bit horny as i can she her tight pink bikini bottoms in full view of me and can see the shape of her bare behind and im already semi erect and then my hands start going a bit shaky i put her hair on her shoulder and am still having difficulty then Leah says, 'You can get closer hun i dont bite' anyway i move a little bit closer to try and im thinking to my hands, 'please work' anyway as im struggling Leah giggles and says 'come here you' and she stands right next to me, her hair falls down her back again and her buttocks touch my crotch after that my penis was possessed like a bull in a china shop next thing i know im spooning Leah at this point she stops giggling and goes completely quiet im panicking and think i cant back off because she will just ask me to do it again and will notice ive got a raging hard on, so in my head im thinking 'Just get the necklace on quick and sit down she might not notice' anyway as im spooning her my hands are shaking then my penis starts emptying itself whilst my penis is up leahs bikini bottoms and im like in my head 'please not now PLEASE NO STOP', i try and throw her hair over her shoulders and keep failing and that only seems to make my sexual overdrive worse and my hands are shaking like mad trying to sort the necklace because im still creaming myself then would you believe her hair falls off her shoulder and back down her back im trying to take deep breaths to calm myself but didnt want to be breathing down her back so im saying to my hands in my head to my hands 'PLEASE WORK HANDS WORK' in the end im trying to stroke her hair but my hands are going to jelly because im hoping because im trying to sort this situation and failing miserably and things are going from bad to worse and im trying not to make a scene praying in my head shes not noticing and touching her hair is only making things worse and my shaking hands are failing and cant get it over her shoulders its clearly not working so i panicking i have a plan b(which isnt much of a plan) i put my shaking hand on her shoulder while my penis is still pumping away(and showing no signs of calming down and im just praying she still hasnt noticed a thing), in the end i manage to finally prize her hair over her shoulder(this must have took a good 40 seconds or so because my hands just refused to work just couldnt stop shaking, it seems only one part of my body was working at this time and over compensating)) but then im thinking why isnt she saying anything is 1) Leah in shock? 2) Does Leah like it? Or 3)Does Leah realise whats going on? 4) Can Leah feel this? anyway as ive got a part of the necklace in cultched in my left hand(which is shaking badly but im desperate not to drop it as i know ill have to start again and im trying to get through this without her noticing at this point probably a long shot)im making sure i dont drop it and i had a few unsuccessful attempts to fasten it as im still creaming myself at the same time dont know who probably felt more awkward and embarrassed me who lost control of his functions or Leah whos awkwardly getting spooned by a guy prematurely ejaculating over her, shaking to death while stroking her hair and shoulders whos repeatedly failing to attach her necklace while spooning her and creaming his pants near inside her in the end there were two big explosive bangs from my penis then the last of it shot out with a awkward moment where my penis decided to finish its work and shot out everywhere and afterwards decided to break free from Leah and thankfully at this awkward moment after over a minute i managed to fasten the necklace to Leahs neck she says to me in a shocked voice 'Thank you' i sit down quick to try and get my bearings and composure back as my hands are shaking like a shitting dog in what was probably the most erotic and embarrassing moment of my entire life, Leah then awkwardly gets her hand and discreetly fixes her bikini bottoms from the back and sits down next to me looking stunned but she is just looking straight into my eyes and im looking back at her wondering what shes thinking but im in shock too and unable to speak and preoccupied with my penis being semi erect and my briefs being creamed to death. After 10 of the most awkward minutes ever i manage to muster the words, 'be right back need water' and go to the gents to sort my briefs out and get water. Ive always wanted to be up, close and personal with her but not like that, cant hardly even look her in the eye now, think we both awkwardly pretend it never happened, so mega embarrassing think its a case of be careful what you wish for.
Old 01-29-2024, 07:04 AM

Default prone to speedo ejaculations around pregnant women!

from back in 2021 july, i'd met this sexy slim gal, who was then in her early 20's, and was actually in her 1st trimester of pregnancy, even though she didn't look pregnant at all! so then, when she'd walked by me, when i was in the pool, she'd had on her over the belly maternity bikini, which revealed so very little of her then still flat tummy just below her bikini bra, and that had made my penis throb so very hard, that all at once, i'd suddenly ejaculated right straight in my speedo, and ouh, wow! what a rush i got, especially cuz she'd felt her baby inside her still flat tummy across the front of those big bikini bottoms of hers! though i wasn't thinking of it at that very moment, this gal had even invited me to her baby, and ouh, wow! was that ever so erotic!